RC Enthusiast

JATO Parts wanted

Howdy all,
    Ol Mac here. I've started a club, in the hillbilly part of Missouri. We're fixen on building a huge dirt track this spring and we're all gonna... race.. JATOS.

So not only being the president, I'm the only one with a computer, as the ol boys don't even know how to turn one on....Let alone have one... LOL.

We're looking for CHEAP used Jato parts.... (All stock),.... as all we're gonna do is, drink beer and just bash them around on hot Saturday nights.....LOL............ It don't matter if they're scratched up a bit, as long as they're not broken. Ol boys on the hill here don't have a lot of money.
    I have some parts, but I need a lot more to teach these fellers how to build a few cars.
    Anything JATO/ of course nitro.....We're all gonna be vintage stock car racers from the 50s-70s.......With the old coupe bodys. ....OOPS Shows our ages huh LOL.......

E-mail me on what y'all have....mountainman18444@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Doug

RC Enthusiast
    what part of missouri are you from

RC Qualifier
    I have Jato Axle carriers that are brand new. $10 shipped for the set of four. Paypal only.

RC Qualifier
    http://monster.traxxas.com/showthread.php?t=506519

70 shipped for both halves minus chassis, servo, and electric motor mount. Plus all of the Jato extras I have in the tool box.
    ENJOY the hobby, don't HATE it.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by macart52
    Howdy all,
    Ol Mac here. I've started a club, in the hillbilly part of Missouri. We're fixen on building a huge dirt track this spring and we're all gonna... race.. JATOS.

So not only being the president, I'm the only one with a computer, as the ol boys don't even know how to turn one on....Let alone have one... LOL.

We're looking for CHEAP used Jato parts.... (All stock),.... as all we're gonna do is, drink beer and just bash them around on hot Saturday nights.....LOL............ It don't matter if they're scratched up a bit, as long as they're not broken. Ol boys on the hill here don't have a lot of money.
    I have some parts, but I need a lot more to teach these fellers how to build a few cars.
    Anything JATO/ of course nitro.....We're all gonna be vintage stock car racers from the 50s-70s.......With the old coupe bodys. ....OOPS Shows our ages huh LOL.......

E-mail me on what y'all have....mountainman18444@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Doug
    I have 1 Jato 3.3 that was only broken in and then stored with after run oil, About a year old I stored it when I got my Brushless Revo. And another with about a gallon through it and a bunch of mods Traxxas red A-Arms ETC that one runs good but needs tires and the tranny is a little weird hooking up could be tires though. PM me
    havnt failed I just found 1000 ways that wont work

RC Enthusiast
    Trail of Tears, backwoods of Cape Girardeau MO.

Y'all got parts, just shoot me an e-mail.

Thnx