RC Qualifier

Slash 4x4 Aluminum Turnbuckles

Took these off my Jato. Had to trim the camber rod ends a little bit, but they fit great. Working on the back now.

RC Qualifier

Finished up.

RC Qualifier
    the Jato ones must be different. I think the Rusty ones are a bolt on with success by other members I think.. my blue ones come in on Thur.
    Three Summits

RC Champion
    i bought the rustler ones today....i'm still trying to figure out how the other guy made em work......
    @ 80% for years?

RC Qualifier
    really? What kind of issues are you having?

this is from my other thread, it looks like a direct bolt on.

Turnbuckles Stock dimensions

FRONT
    3643 Turnbuckles, camber link, 49mm (82mm center to center)
    (assembled with rod ends and hollow balls) (1 left, 1 right) ............... $7.50 THESE ARE CAMBER LINKS

5539 Turnbuckles, camber links, 58mm (assembled with rod ends
    and hollow balls) (2)............................................... ............................ $7.50 THESE ARE FOR STEERING.

REAR
    3644 Turnbuckles, camber link, 39mm (69mm center to
    center) (assembled with rod ends and hollow balls) (1 left, 1
    right) (fits front & rear on Slash, rear on Slash 4X4).......................... $7.00 THESE ARE FOR REAR CAMBER

Ruster VXL, info under accessories on Traxxas site

Part #3741A Turnbuckles, aluminum (blue-anodized), camber links, front, 39mm (2) camber links, rear, 49mm (2)/ aluminum 5mm wrench (blue-anodized) (fits Rustler/Stampede)
    Suggested retail price $22.00 Replaces 3643 and 3644

Part #3139A Turnbuckles, aluminum (blue-anodized), toe links, 59mm (2) (fits Rustler) (requires 5mm aluminum wrench #5477)
    Suggested retail price $12.00 FRONT STEERING, replaces 5539
    Three Summits

RC Champion
    i really just need a pic...some of them have a smaller plastic end than others....ive put it together a few different ways and never seems right....either i have to thread em out too much or something....i should probably take some longer ends from the steel set and put em on the aluminum set (what i'm doing next...just stopped to try to find that pic we saw but now i can't find it)......btw just so you know these are only 4 grams lighter than steel (per complete set of 6)....with 4 longer plastic ends there probably the same weight as steel...lol....i think it was 30 grams vs 34.....gonna go give it another shot
    Last edited by streetsports; 02-10-2010 at 12:32 AM.
    @ 80% for years?

RC Qualifier
    only 4 huh?

Maybe I should reconsider until the actual ones come or just reconsider all together... The LHS said I dont have to get the, since they were out of them..

I have some spare steelies that I scored from the bay cheap.
    Three Summits

RC Qualifier
    I'm parting out my Jato and these were a bit too bruised to sell to somebody else, so I made them work. The rears took quite a bit of shortening. The steering links were bolt on, the front camber links needed the rod ends shortend and the rears needed both the rod ends and a small bit of the link itself shortened.