RC Racer

Stub Axle Housing broke!!!!!

1 BENT axle 1 burnt batt 1 broken Arm 1 broken shock! and now a stub axle housing broke!!!! all on concrete with no accidents!!! HOW is this happening!!! i was driving i turned the truck wanted to flip over but i manage to keep it on the 2 side wheels intil the stub broke!!!! OMG never seen this b4!! I know this is not my problem any more! the chassis is great but not to handle this power! and i am talking 7 cell mah is to much for this! So what did i do ?? Order 3 sets more from towerhobbies and i ordered the ecu fan! hope this time car runs!

RC Champion
    i'm hearing that its because of the weight of the truck
    @ 80% for years?

RC Racer
    I am hearing that is because we didn't get the revo instead.
    Slash 4x4-Cyclone S-Pro3-Tten-x2

RC Qualifier
    The truck isn't made for concrete. That is your problem. Buy a road car.
    Slash 4x4 RTR
    Platinum Slash 4x4

RC Racer
    Have a hpi pro 3 ancient put durable, and i do drive it on/off road. so you saying this car cant be a basher? because a basher should drive in driveways and street and offroad as well!
    Slash 4x4-Cyclone S-Pro3-Tten-x2

RC Competitor
    I don't know what the inconsistencies are between the kits but mine is tough as nails. Was doing a 3s speed run the other day and lost it. Slid sideways off the road and hit something solid. The truck got catapulted about 5 feet into the air and 20 feet down the road. Only damage was a bent rear stub and broken nerf bar. I expected to see suspension parts being ejected everywhere.

I've got an old RS4 too but mine is a pro2. I just took the vxl system out of my slash and put it in the RS4 today to make room for my mmm. It need a couple minor mods but talk about fun. Couldn't keep the pinion or the tires on it on 3s. But once I get that ironed out it's going to be insane.