Finally a LHS has returned to my area!!!!!!

Like the title says I found out today of a LHS that has moved back into my area. It's only about 5 miles from my house. How I found this out was I got a Horizon Hobby quarterly catalog and was looking through the dealer list in my state and found one that wasn't in the last catalog. So I looked it up on the internet and found it was only like 5 miles away. SWEEEETT!!!!!!

Also seeing as how I need a job, I might just check it out tomorrow and ask if they are hiring.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Lucky! I miss going to my LHS. They're still in business but the owner (my ex boss) is a criminal and I refuse to patronize him.
    RIP Bart Hinson
    1992-2009

RC Champion
    yep, gotta work to buy parts from your new LHS!
    is there an 'AA' for RC addicts?

I went and checked it out today. Man what a great shop. He has loads of Traxxas parts and fuel. Now really the only thing I have to order is aftermarket stuff such as FLM, STRC and others. He does carry some RPM parts and SMC lipo packs. He also had a Baja 5B on display and man I never realized how big those things really are.

Asked him about a job there and he said they weren't hiring anyone just yet. He also said they've been there for about 4 months and he also said they weren't going anywhere. The best news I've heard in a long time since they are the only HS within 40 miles of me.

RC Racer
    Thats awesome to hear. Ask if you can advertise for him, show him your interested in keeping his shop open. I did that for my local shops. At the closest shop to me which also has a nice offroad track, I told them I would gladly advertise their shop for them so they are working on getting me some shirts and stickers to put on my rc's and my 1:1 car.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by drummin89
    Thats awesome to hear. Ask if you can advertise for him, show him your interested in keeping his shop open. I did that for my local shops. At the closest shop to me which also has a nice offroad track, I told them I would gladly advertise their shop for them so they are working on getting me some shirts and stickers to put on my rc's and my 1:1 car.

That is what I used to do for my LHS. When you are out running you can easliy answer those question from the people that always tend to show up.

How much does it cost and where can I get one? Keep of a stack of you LHS business cards in your pit box and just hand them out. Tell them they can answer all thier questions.
    Pay It Forward.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Grand National's Avatar
    I wish a hobby shop moved in within 5 miles of me, well I would probably go broke .
    Casper - 2001 Dodge Cummins (my baby)

RC Racer
    lucky my hobby shop is 2 hours away
    Revo 3.3 :D