RC Qualifier

Will a 1/8 mamba fit on the pede?

I'm going over motor/esc combos once i hit 70mph with a stock pede to switch to to make it insane i was looking at this will it fit?
    http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXVHA5&P=ML

i think that motor/esc combo plus two 8000mah 3s SPC lipo's in series would be stupid fast which is what i want

i will be doing a 1/8 chassis conversion looking at the REM
    here http://www.addicted2rc.com/files/REM...ASSIS_DEAL.JPG
    summit, vxl merv,65mph club
    Oh No I Use Acronyms

RC Racer
    I had a MMM 1/8 motor in my hummer build. Be prepared to replace the planetary gears. A ball diff my do better for you. That is my mext upgrade. Depending on your trans the may be slight interference I had an integy case abd had to gring some metal.
    It might break.... then again it broke....

RC Qualifier
    Thank you for the input and heads up up stuff to break i know that has to be a work horse of a motor
    summit, vxl merv,65mph club
    Oh No I Use Acronyms

On 6S?!? You're gonna be changing your s/n to broken pede. Seriously... I have a feeling you'll quickly find all the weak points in the stock diff, tranny, and driveshafts.
    The ESC is a bit bigger than the stock VXL ESC, but with a little creativity, and maybe a couple of mods, I'm sure that it will be easy enough to mount up. The motor on the other hand is much bigger than the VXL is. If you want a Neu for your Pede, I'd suggest a 1512. There are motors in that series which can handle as much, or more power than this one can, but will be close enough in size to the stock motor so that you won't have to worry about how the extra heft, or size of the motor may affect the vehicle's handling, or whether it will fit as you'd like it to, or not.
    Last edited by TAT2; 03-14-2010 at 05:31 PM.
    99%er