Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Qualifier
    I did mine with all stock stuff. I cut the steering arm off and made a spacer out if it. Now I have more adjustbilty and it looks stock and is stronger then the all rpm deal and it uses the stock arms

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer17 View Post
    I did mine with all stock stuff. I cut the steering arm off and made a spacer out if it. Now I have more adjustbilty and it looks stock and is stronger then the all rpm deal and it uses the stock arms
    Using bigger rims would be fine. But for the 1/16th wheels, the inside of the rims can't pass the blue bolt whilst turning.

RC Qualifier
    LOL what are you talking about??? this is a stock jato with stock jato tires and wheels.
    Mind_Reader7;5420728]Using bigger rims would be fine. But for the 1/16th wheels, the inside of the rims can't pass the blue bolt whilst turning.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer17 View Post
    LOL what are you talking about??? this is a stock jato with stock jato tires and wheels.
    Sorry, I should clarify.

In the original post, he's using the 1/16th Proline beadlocks. He is also using RPM A arms, which he didn't list. You cannot use the 1/16th Proline beadlocks with the stock A arms and this mod.

RC Qualifier
    Ok now it makes senes. Yes your correct
    Quote Originally Posted by Mind_Reader7 View Post
    Sorry, I should clarify.

In the original post, he's using the 1/16th Proline beadlocks. He is also using RPM A arms, which he didn't list. You cannot use the 1/16th Proline beadlocks with the stock A arms and this mod.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by jjlogue3 View Post
    I did this mod about a year or so ago and took all the pictures with my cell phone and the pics were horrible! Here is an updated version of it and I can say that I have been running this mod for a while and have no complaints. It works awesome and wheels and tire choices are awesome! I am currently running the Proline Titus beadlocks (p/n-2713-1x) with Dirt Hawg tires (p/n-1071-00) or as a combo (p/n-1071-13) but I haven't really ran them yet as I am still in the break in stage of my new TRX 3.3.

Here is the shopping list-

RPM Electric Rustler Caster Blocks 30 Degree p/n 80712

RPM Electric Rustler Front Bearing Carriers p/n 80372

Traxxas Suspensionn Pins 2.5x31.5mm w/ e-clips p/n 3740

Traxxas Electric Rustler Front Axels p/n 3637

Traxxas Hexes and Axel Pins p/n 3654

5x11x4mm Bearings

Ok now with the mod!
    Here is the before picture with the stock setup-

Pic with replaced parts removed-

Difference between the two spindles-

Drilling out the bottom of the new caster (where a-arm connects) with a 1/8" drill bit-

Installation pics-

Finished product-

Could I get these to work on my jato 3.3?

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Burglebigsby View Post
    Could I get these to work on my jato 3.3?
    Well I can post pics. But it's the red aluminum 30degeree with bearings and all.. ? Is for the rustler or stampede

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12