Thread: problem

RC Qualifier

problem

ok so when I was driving my vxl slash today it went into low voltage detection and i had it turned off so now when i try to turn it off the light just keeps blinking any suggestions?

RC Qualifier
    Were you running a lipo battery? What were your temps when it quit? What color was the light when it was blinking. A little more information about what was going on would be helpful I think.

later

RC Racer
    I have problems with mine sometimes......As soon as I plug in the battery it starts blinking as to set it.....I figured the on/off button is sticking...everytime I get it to stop blinking I have to take the low voltage off again (still running nimh)

RC Qualifier
    i am running nimh and the light is blinking red

RC Qualifier
    if its a fast blink check your servo channels on your controller you might have bumped them. I did it once and this happened to me.

RC Champion
    You need to reset the LVC by unplugging the battery and then plugging in a fully charged battery. BTW- You don't run with the LVC on when running NiMh batteries! Make sure to disable trhe LVC before running NiHms and you shouldn't get a "red blinky light".

RC Qualifier
    To save me the the time of reading my manual....what color light is for lipo? Is it green (like the VXL-3m) and red for NiMh/Nicad?
    Chris
    Summit 4s
    DiggerPede 2s & 3s
    Slash 2WD 2s

RC Qualifier
    Double post...please delete
    Chris
    Summit 4s
    DiggerPede 2s & 3s
    Slash 2WD 2s

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Krispy
    To save me the the time of reading my manual....what color light is for lipo? Is it green (like the VXL-3m) and red for NiMh/Nicad?
    Correct, however the green LVC enabled light will blink red when the LVC is triggered or the esc goes into thermal shutdown. I suggest you read and understand the manual, it will help clear alot of confusion!