RC Competitor

stock class rules

I am looking to getting into racing my 2wd slash in a stock class. I am brand new to the hobby so am i supposed to sign up ahead of time or just show up on a race day? Also is there a season or is it year round?

From what i have heard and understand you are allowed to make subtle changes to your slash in a stock class as long as you dont do too much. Does anyone know what changes i am allowed to do?

RC Competitor
    I would call or just stop into the track before hand and ask some questions...some tracks have very specific rules for their classes...some don't...
    MoD SLaSH - 10.5T - 2S - Hellbent LCG Chassis

You need to contact the track you plan on racing at and ask these questions. Every track has different rules or standards they adhere to.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

RC Racer
    i'd call your track ahead of time and see what their rules are. every track is going to be a little different on their rules for what you can and can't do. it's also good to just go and watch a race or two to see what the local people are running and how they setup their cars. most rc'ers are pretty nice when it comes to what they use and how. it make for a better time for everyone.

RC Competitor
    Well the reason i ask is because my front bumper and one my my shocks are broken and if i were to buy an aluminum bumper and pro-line shocks would that normally DQ me?

RC Champion
    Depends on your tracks rules.