RC Qualifier

Alert!!! (RCBros)

I've order FLM adjustable shock mount from RCBros but haven't received any for about a month. I checked my account and it turned out they shipped to completely wrong address. I don't even know how they come up with that (missing apartment no. digit, missing province information(which is crucial) etc.) More surprisingly, they shipped it out 19 days after they received payment from me. I've sent them complaint e-mail and willl update you after seeing how they would respond.

RC Champion
    Bad luck ?

But yes they took time to ship orders (6 days after the order date in my case) but they shipped them. Last time they sent me 2 items rather than one and I paid only one so I can't complain It seems they aren't well organized though.

Let us wait for other reviews before any conclusion regarding this company.

RC Champion
    I still haven't ordered from them yet but 2night is the nite.
    15" WB HCR Mutant-Maxx Castle UE FLM 3906

RC Competitor
    yeah, he runs a shop part time... the FLM stuff is drop shipped from FLM, not him though
    3906-RPM,FLM,MMM 2650
    5608-RPM,MMM 2200

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Hmm, I've ordered from their Ebay account a few times and never had a problem. Bad luck with your order though.

RC Racer
    I have ordered from them a few times all with no problems.......bad deal with your order I hope they will get it straightened out.
    Emaxx,E-Revo,4x4 Slash,2-Blitz's,Firestorm,Mini T

RC Qualifier
    he has explained that FLM(not RC Bros) made error in writing down my address. It is understandable considering the articles are dropshipped. He promised he will make sure I get the articles once it got returned back to FLM.

RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    Yeah, I ordered a chassis and shocktowers from them and it took me five weeks to get them. The problem with them is they have no control over the intentory. They SAY stuff is instock but in fact, they're at the mercy of whatever backlog FLM has going on. Once I started e-mailing Gina at FLM she would send me notes to keep me up to date as to how close my order was to being shipped out. From now on, if I order FLM stuff, I'll go through RC Monster because they carry their own supply of parts and ship them from their own warehouse.
    Slash BL-Pede-E 4Tec-FLM EMAXX-Wraith-AX-10-SCX-10

RC Champion
    I got what I wanted. Infact they sent me two of every FLM part I ordered. lol It took about a week.
    15" WB HCR Mutant-Maxx Castle UE FLM 3906

RC Qualifier
    I received my stuff all right despite wrong address. no complaint. RC Bros were very attentive to this matter and helped me out track the parcel. Also, I really love this quality of the FLM products ~!