RC Competitor

My stepson's new HellBent LCG Slash...

Take 1 Stampede, 1 HellBent LCG chassis, +misc Slash parts =

It's pretty much stock Slash atm, but does have a few upgrades...

HellBent LCG chassis
    BigBore shocks, 50W with 3 hole pistons, Losi silver springs on the front, Stampede whites on the rear...
    M3 Calibers
    2.4 GHz HobbyPartz FS-GT2 radio/reciever
    XL5 & Titan geared 83/19

He's stoked, he's been running his Pede and cleaning house in the local novice classes against much better rigs, so this should really put him out front and I expect him to be racing with the adults shortly...
    MoD SLaSH - 10.5T - 2S - Hellbent LCG Chassis

RC Qualifier
    LCG chassis are so awesome. It seems like they would really help with the control of the Slash... I have been thinking about designing my own, but I can't figure out how to get the ground clearance I need... Ill come up with something eventually
    I am lucky I don't have any money.

RC Qualifier
    My son used to race his Pede in novice class and did really well. It suprised a lot of people because the Pede wasn't supposed to be able to compete with the kit cars. We put good tires on and upgraded to a better stock motor and practiced a lot and he won a few times.

RC Qualifier
    I can see RC racing like being analogous to one of those arcade racing sims...
    if you try really really hard, and practice alot, you can surprise anybody with your ability to beat them with the worst car in the game!
    haha... Great for him! Once you get something that people EXPECT to compete with better cars, he will dominate!
    I am lucky I don't have any money.