RC Competitor

Thank you traxxas!!!!!

okay, i know this has been said a million times before but i want to thank traxxas for the worlds most durable trucks.

heres my story:
    im doing speed runs on this very long dirt path that i can fly downhill on. i was coming down for my third run at at least 55mph (novak 8.5) and hit this 4 inch tall bump/rut thing. after i hit that my truck caches air, goes off the dirt path, hits a foot high rock, flies into the air at least 10ft wile doing front flips , and lands on the front bumper. this was the hardest hit my slash has ever taken and to prove it was a hard hit, THE BATTERY GOT RIPPED OUT OF THE HOLDER!!!!!!!!!!! so after my truck landed, i waited like three seconds for my battery and strap to land!!!

anyways, it was an an amazng site. i pute the battery and strap back in, and keep doing speed runs!

THANK YOU TRAXXAS!!!! NOTHING BROKE!!!!

i want to here all of your stories!!!
    whats a brake peddle???

Why you so shocked? It's a Slash!
    I broke it again . . . \_(ツ)_/

RC Competitor
    im not shocked! its just my story.

it hit a rock at 55mph! head on!
    whats a brake peddle???

RC Racer
    but it's a slash traxxasbrothers is completely right
    The Most Bashable/Washable Truck of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by 4st slash
    im not shocked! its just my story.

it hit a rock at 55mph! head on!

Hahaha, you didn't beak any parts, so you dont need to buy some cool replacements.. HA!
    I broke it again . . . \_(ツ)_/

My story. I have a castle creations 4600 geared 30/76. I run Venom Lipower 11.1 5400mah. I was showing my god sons the truck doing speed runs up and down the street. One of my god sons said he couldn't see. He then stepped in front of the truck. It hit him at FULL speed! It knocked my ten y/o god son in the ankle, threw him in the air and he landed on his neck. The truck flipped and barrel rolled for like ten yards and slid on the roof for another fifteen. Luckily my god son was ok after some ice. Nothing on the truck broke.

RC poster
    let me paint you a picture...

slash with trinity 19t pro vs lazer buggy in a drag race.

i always win so i give the kid 20 feet headstart, i'm dogging it some then i pin it and am closing the gap, she decides that the race is over and she won. she turns left right when i'm one length back, i tried to turn but hit her at full speed, the truck went up about 2 feet into the air and spun like a corkscrew for what seemed like forever then it hit the pavement and began to barrel roll and cartwheel for at least 20 more feet finally end up on it's roof.

guess what i broke.....

nothing! thanks Traxxas for making the toughest RC i own.
    Slash, Not Stock Anymore...

RC Competitor
    traxxasbrothers- i dont like spending mony when ui dont need to
    whats a brake peddle???

RC Racer
    when i first ghot my slash some neighbor girl accidentalyl ran it over with her bike and bent the front tie rod thats the only thing ive ever replaced due to damage
    HOOAH!!