Thread: Brushless

RC Qualifier

Brushless

Traxxas has water (resistant) brushless systems primarily the ESC. Why do they not have a water resistant brushless system for say the E-Revo or Summit, Seems that this would be a highly valued item, I know the MMM system is a good setup, but a water resistant ESC would be nice, I know my E-Revo and Summit go for a swim sometimes but I would love to have brushless that is intended for water use not the old plastic bag on the ESC.
    No you cant drive it
    my RC is owner operated only

RC Champion
    I thought the same thing. I think there may be an 1/8 scale velinion in the future, the traxxas titan will have a 6s velinion so I assume they might make a land version. if not, you could use the velinion marine system and cut out a spot for a heatsink in the casing then seal it with plasti-dip. but by the time you do that you might as well waterproof you Mamba. (search, there are videos out there showing how to do it)

RC Champion
    Once your monster max goes out of warranty take it apart and waterproof it yourself. There are how to videos on youtube showing several different methods.

RC Qualifier
    well i dont thinl i want to wait.. just ordered it and it rains alot in south alabama so think i am just gonna do it..
    No you cant drive it
    my RC is owner operated only