RC Enthusiast

Newbie Checkin in!

Hey guys, I recently have gotten into r/c trucks, I found a pretty nice deal on a used brushless E-maxx on ebay and scooped it up. I previously had a older T-maxx it was the .15 model and that thing was such a pain in the butt!

Anyways the truck came with some goodies on it:
    Proline Road Rage tires with Proline split 6 black wheels 17mm
    MaxAmps Lipo Batteries 11.1 volts x 2 6s
    Proline Chevy Truck Body Painted By Zielkracing
    All Integy Titanium Skid Plates
    RPM Racing shock towers
    Front Integy Titanium turn buckles
    Traxxas Big Bore Shocks w/ titanium nitride shafts
    Integy Front & Rear Titanium Bumpers
    Traxxas REVO Steel Front & Rear CV Shafts
    Lundsford Racing Titanium Hinge pins
    Integy Wheelie Bar

I bought the truck for some bashing and quickly found some weak points.

I know that some people do not like integy parts but I had some on the truck that were fine so I bought some more stuff like Integy bulkheads front and rear, integy titanium turn buckles front and rear, also bought a set of trugy tires to go on her as well. Integy steering bell crank and I think thats about it.... I plan on doing some more upgrades like a-arms pretty soon, I so far have not had any problems with the Integy stuff so may stick with it for a while!

the 3s lipos are pretty insane on this sucker I Cant tell you how many times I've flipped her over every which way! Anyways I'll be sure to post up some more pics I do a lot of stuff with photography and video stuff :-D

I also have some questions here and there but I very well know how to use the search feature!

Please keep all images to 640x480 pixels or less. To do this, you must resize the image before you upload the picture to your host or resize in your host. I have changed the images to clickable thumbnails so that people don't have to scroll to read the thread. You can also upload clickable thumbnails that can be selected to view the photo at the original resolution.
    -ksb51rl
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 10-11-2010 at 11:24 AM.

RC Qualifier
    SWEET PICS!!!! the first one is sweet
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 10-11-2010 at 11:44 AM.
    Your nitro is fat...It ate my Brushless Dust!!!!

RC Enthusiast
    hahaha yeah that dog is a pain, I mostly fly and drive at my buddies farm and this dog tries to eat anything he can, pretty funny he tries to jump and grab our r/c planes during low fly-bys lol....

My buddy just got back today from a week long trip, were finally going to launch this thing off of our big dirtbike jump hopefully near full speed to try to clear it lol....

Edited for Language
    -ksb51rl
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 10-11-2010 at 11:44 AM.

RC Enthusiast
    sorry ksb51rl.... man these are some uptight forums!!! but I'll def respect the rules! :-)

You did a great job with the photos. Keep 'em coming... appropriately sized, of course.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Enthusiast
    hahahah thanks bud, I'll make sure to keep up with those rules!