RC Enthusiast

Did I buy the right Castle Link

Ok I'm new. That's my excuse anyways. I just bought a "Castle Creations Phoenix Link USB Programming Kit " Is this what I need for the emaxx brushless? I am just a little thrown off by the "phoenix" part of the description. Thanks.

RC Racer
    You're good
    CC1520 BLEmaxx/BL2wd Slash/Savage XS & Bullet ST

RC Qualifier
    Yea, once it looks similar to THIS...with the USB Cable and PHX Link Interface then you're good to go yes.

And BTW, this is a very informative thread on everything you need to know about the Castle Link. Great for newbies like yourself.
    **I hope there are RCs in Heaven; EMBE + 6S FTW!**

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by makaveli72
    Yea, once it looks similar to THIS...with the USB Cable and PHX Link Interface then you're good to go yes.

And BTW, this is a very informative thread on everything you need to know about the Castle Link. Great for newbies like yourself.
    Thanks for the link! That was going to be my next task. Finding a "how to" link and you have provided me with that.

FWIW, some shops/on-line stores call the CC version "Phoenix Link" and the HPI version "Castle Link". It used to be that the HPI version was $10 more, I'd assume due to licensing fees. I would have gone with the Field Link programmer if I were you.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Enthusiast
    I need one of these

RC Enthusiast
    Got mine on ebay $19.97 and $3.99 shipping