Thread: rally gearing

RC poster

rally gearing

What is the gearing in the new rally???

Same as in the Slash. Take a look at the exploded views.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    E-Revo
    Pinion 28t - #4728
    Spur 50t - 7046

Slash
    Pinion 31t - #2431
    Spur 50t - #7046

Rally
    Pinion 26t - #2426
    Spur 50t - #7046

RC poster
    Cool thanks

I didn't consider those; just the internals of the tranny.

RC poster
    Speaking of the tranny.... crazy question: if you wanted to make this a really tight handling pavement car, rather than a drift car... of course swap out wheels/tires, but would it be simple to remove a driveshaft and run it as front wheel drive only? Not as a permanent thing, but it something I'm interested in experimenting with. I'm thinking that would keep the rear wheels from breaking loose.

thanks for handling the noob question. My experiences thus far are with rebuilding bandit vxls and losi micros, so i'm not familiar with 4wd 4x4 setup at all.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by rfeagan
    Speaking of the tranny.... crazy question: if you wanted to make this a really tight handling pavement car, rather than a drift car... of course swap out wheels/tires, but would it be simple to remove a driveshaft and run it as front wheel drive only? Not as a permanent thing, but it something I'm interested in experimenting with. I'm thinking that would keep the rear wheels from breaking loose.

thanks for handling the noob question. My experiences thus far are with rebuilding bandit vxls and losi micros, so i'm not familiar with 4wd 4x4 setup at all.
    you sure could. Keep in mind the diff and other shafts are in there also, but you can leave them in.