Hase anybody tried it yet? High grip foam or rubber tires for use on carpet or tarmac circuits? Can it handle high speeds while cornering? I posted this reply and i'm very curious:

>>>
What would happen with the Rally on touringcar 'high grip' tires, no 'gymkhana' driving, just grip!

I own the 1/16 onroad carbon street/ low center off gravity 1/16 slash on this forum. I got realy frustated because off tumbeling over by high speed cornering. That was at last solved with my last mod, by making a custom engine mount/ dropping the (standard-) brushless engine as low possible.

So would this car also get frustated when you try to keep up the tricked out tt-01's or more box standard 1/10 2-cell lipo 10,5T touringcars from X-ray, TC, etc? Just lowering, that's the trick for mini revo's and high grip tires, lowering my slash didn't do the job for me...
>>>

Is 'gymkhana' driving the only way to go for the Rally, just slide? And is precisely driving following the track possible 'gymkhana' driving style in 1/16 scale? I tried it with my 1/10 xray T2 touring equiped with very cheap onroad rubber tires, not that much grip. It 's very difficult to drive fast/ high speeds, sliding, 'gymkhana' style and still drive accurate (to compare it with drifting, drifting is almost easy in regards to 'gymkhana' driving).