Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by 1971newb
    Pre ordered 2 of them. I had to buy another PS3 so I could play with my G/F. I got sick of "taking turns". So now when a good games comes out I have to buy 2 of them. But its awesome we play every night. Shes in the bed room with a 36" TV and Im down stairs on the 60". YEAH---were both excited.
    wish I had a g/f that was a gamer
    So far so good

RC Qualifier
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^....
    i am the most modest man, thats why im better

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Grand National's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slowenuff
    Both are responsible for different parts of the Call of Duty franchise. Infinity Ward now exclusively works on the "Modern Warfare" franchise. Treyarch does everything else. Of the two Infinity Ward is the current money maker for Activision.
    So far, I have not liked Treyarch's Call of Duty games. Hopefully black ops is different!
    Casper - 2001 Dodge Cummins (my baby)

One more day! Do we got some campers outside of the stores?
    I broke it again . . . \_(ツ)_/

Nope, pre-ordered release date delivery from amazon... got a good price on it. Now I have to kick the wife and daughter off the Kinect so I can play!
    Slash 4x4
    Stampede 4x4
    Stampede 2WD

^^ lol

Call of Duty - BLACK OPS releasing tonight at 11:59PM...

RC Racer
    The game is much better than MW2 by far... but it could use some improvement. I've been playing it for about 2 weeks now and I'm pretty impressed. And the multyplayer is way more intense than mw2.
    not enough space 50 characters

RC Qualifier
    Live by the mall so im grabbin my ticket and then goin back home and at 1130 im hoppin in the express lane and grabbin a copy and new mic. No school tommmorrow for me at least................
    Live Life.................While You Can

RC Qualifier
    Getting it tomorrow after school!!!!!!!
    Vxl Slash
    Xerun E-Maxx
    HT Aftershock

^^ lol, I have TONS of friends that will do the exact same. Sticks and stones will be the best MP feature out of all games.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDVm8yAGNpg

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by slowenuff
    Both are responsible for different parts of the Call of Duty franchise. Infinity Ward now exclusively works on the "Modern Warfare" franchise. Treyarch does everything else. Of the two Infinity Ward is the current money maker for Activision.
    The thing is - Infinity Ward is nearly dead. Being a follower of video gaming news, a lot of people have left because of some problems with Activision. A lot of them have jumped ship and left for their own company, ironically titled Respawn Entertainment - http://www.respawn.com/
    Nitro Rustler 2.5

RC Qualifier
    Going to get it right now I can't wait......!!!!!!
    Twin Brushless Latrax Teton, .21TM Jato

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by CTskifreak
    The thing is - Infinity Ward is nearly dead. Being a follower of video gaming news, a lot of people have left because of some problems with Activision. A lot of them have jumped ship and left for their own company, ironically titled Respawn Entertainment - http://www.respawn.com/
    I know all that but for the time being all future mw titles will be under ie.

I was a little disappointed in MW2... It was good. But just not great for me.
    Well COD:BO is sitting on my desk at work and has been for 5 hours. Its been a long day.
    Slash 4x4
    Stampede 4x4
    Stampede 2WD

RC Qualifier
    I finished the campaign last night, it took about 8 hours to do so. It is a little longer than MW2. I will have to play through again because I missed over half of the intel that is available to be collected so I will try it again. The cut scenes are pretty intense and if you are not paying attention you will be lost when the next mission starts. Over all I thought the campaign was great. What does everyone else think of it? I hope online play is better than MW2, as I will start that tonight.
    Drive it, Break it, Upgrade it

Quote Originally Posted by jcjhl69 View Post
    I finished the campaign last night, it took about 8 hours to do so. It is a little longer than MW2. I will have to play through again because I missed over half of the intel that is available to be collected so I will try it again. The cut scenes are pretty intense and if you are not paying attention you will be lost when the next mission starts. Over all I thought the campaign was great. What does everyone else think of it? I hope online play is better than MW2, as I will start that tonight.
    No offense, but you got too much time on your hands!! Lucky...

RC Qualifier
    Granted 8 hours is a long time to be playing a video game it was not at one time. I got the game on Wednesday after it came out late at around 9pm. Played for maybe 30 minutes that night. I play for about 60 minutes a night after comming home from work, helping the kids with home work, cooking dinner, cleaning up, getting the kids off to bed then I have my time for me to wind down before I go to bed at around 9:30 because I have to be up again at 4:00am to repeat the process. Too much time on my hands no. Not enough time on my hands is more like it. So No Offense taken just thought I would share what my day is like.
    Drive it, Break it, Upgrade it

RC Qualifier
    This game is awsome i just got it and since i dont got xbox live i got every weapon,perk,killstreak stuff and more.
    Stupid 50 character Limit!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12