RC Qualifier

Exclamation NOS on Your Rustler

http://www.unbelievablerc.com/detail.php?pid=4
    Tuhdah! Look at this thing. Lol. I wonder if it actually works. I cant imagine a speed run on a rustler with this. Going 87 I believe the current record is then pulling this and hitting 100. Now that would be amazing.
    Live Life.................While You Can

RC Qualifier
    Busselton, Western Australia... but where in Busselton... that's what we do not know...
    Wow! Must say that company does look a little unknown. I wouldn't deal with them from just looking at the site, no contact info or anything...
    Can you break a Rusty?
    Umm...No...No, you can't.

RC Champion
    Its a joke... read thru the entire site.. actually quite entertaining. I really liked the 50% unbelievability tax...
    Maxx3.3/ rusty5700/ slash3800/ slash5700 /4tec3.3

Quote Originally Posted by cenracer1
    Its a joke... read thru the entire site.. actually quite entertaining. I really liked the 50% unbelievability tax...
    ^^^^^
    FORSURE.......
    Quote Originally Posted by czinnsy
    http://www.unbelievablerc.com/detail.php?pid=4
    Tuhdah! Look at this thing. Lol. I wonder if it actually works. I cant imagine a speed run on a rustler with this. Going 87 I believe the current record is then pulling this and hitting 100. Now that would be amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustin'RedRusty
    Wow! Must say that company does look a little unknown. I wouldn't deal with them from just looking at the site, no contact info or anything...
    You guys cant be serious? You should really read the website....
    I mean come on! With products like these:
    Go fast goop
    UN-Spray
    Cross drilled wires
    I'm rolling on the floor even posting this

And this in the "about us"
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable RC
    Behind every Unbelievable RC product is the backing of decades of design & engineering experience. Our technical team worked on such legendary products as superconducting blinker fluid, muffler bearings, the self-adjusting clutch belt, piston return springs, the silent travel alarm, non-stick tape, and the solar-powered flashlight.
    I think this site was a April fools joke gone really bad.

I just hope NO ONE has really bought anything from them.....If possible.
    Last edited by dave00bear; 11-05-2010 at 08:46 AM.
    My previous sig conflicted with a forum policy.

RC Qualifier
    Lol. Jang posted it as a related website. Someone should buy it and see if it works. It could work but I dont trust that website.

Lol. Jang posted it as a related website. Someone should buy it and see if it works. It could work but I dont trust that website.

Come on man open your eyes and read the website. It is a spoof, just go through the process of trying to order something, it wont let you and is just more comedy when you attempt to. Everything on the site from the name to the products is 100% humor
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

SAY HUH???

Do you not get it?
    My previous sig conflicted with a forum policy.

RC Champion
    Apparently not...

Its a great site for the humor and someone went great lengths for a laugh.. I didn't try and follow thru to see if you could actually order something because I knew it was a joke... Just funny which I hope was the only intended purpose...

czinnsy.... Its not real.... as soon as you read the description you can tell.... And just for the record... It won't do anything different than a better battery will... sure won't bump you up from a almost didn't qualify to the A main.. Some of the humor was great.. my personal favorite... The Pontiac Azteca.....

RC Qualifier
    Lol. Unbelieveable rc. I know its a spoof cuz I looked on the site a littler and saw a bunch of garbage. I was hoping someone was gullible enough to read it and look at it. They do have a way to put NOS on a nitro vehicle though!

RC Champion
    Lol. Unbelieveable rc. I know its a spoof cuz I looked on the site a littler and saw a bunch of garbage. I was hoping someone was gullible enough to read it and look at it. They do have a way to put NOS on a nitro vehicle though!
    czinnsy... Don't go there and quit while you are ahead...LOL I guess we were all guilty of reading it...

As for the NOS for the Nitro engines.... works about as good as the NOS for the electric motors... Thats been beaten down for years all over the NET...

Wow,I haven't checked that site in years!Glad to see they're still at it.

This was one of my personal favorites:

http://www.unbelievablerc.com/detail.php?pid=12

Oh,they also sell muffler bearings! I'm sure we all know how hard they can be to find.

http://www.unbelievablerc.com/detail.php?pid=16

RC Champion
    I actually bought some of their muffler bearings. I don't run nitro, but I put the bearings in my electric motor - it added about 40K RPM to the top end, and it even sounds like a nitro now!
    Two Rusty VXLs, M2Ks 18/83 - Tag! You're it!

Quote Originally Posted by jolynsbass
    I actually bought some of their muffler bearings. I don't run nitro, but I put the bearings in my electric motor - it added about 40K RPM to the top end, and it even sounds like a nitro now!
    You sure you didn't buy this?

http://www.unbelievablerc.com/detail.php?pid=9

RC Champion
    Regular Price : $39.95
    Sale Price : $49.95

copy and pasted directly form the website

haha
    pasted from
    here

they EVEN have muffler bearings, and a fuel line diode haha
    very unbelievable
    Yes, I drive an electric converted Nitro Hawk.

RC Racer
    Bringing import tuner technology from the hottest Honda Civics and Kia Rio's on the street straight to your RC.
    Import tuner technology from a Rio. ROFL. I kinda want to donate a $1 for the website's upkeep on the checkout page.

RC Qualifier
    Busselton, Western Australia... but where in Busselton... that's what we do not know...
    A quote FOR the website on the nitros for Rustler.

"Wanna be faster than a Peel P50? Here's your chance!! This nitros will increase your speed by (tiny minus sign) 40 mph!"

Haha!
    Can you break a Rusty?
    Umm...No...No, you can't.

RC Qualifier
    E-NOS The idea is their the product is not. But if it was real I would get it.
    Brushless RiPs Nitro Drips.