RC Qualifier

Couple summit questions

Just wondering if this thing can basically go anywhere? Are there any problems with it? Because this could be my waterproof truck and I could put like an rerun system in my maxx
    Vxl Slash
    Xerun E-Maxx
    HT Aftershock

This truck is pretty much unstopable. i like to say Anywhere Anytime any weather.It will go anywhere
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Qualifier
    How does it handle and is it very good box stock for going anywhere?
    Vxl Slash
    Xerun E-Maxx
    HT Aftershock

RC Qualifier
    Hi,It's a great truck,slightly slow if you're used to the maxx,but it's now my truck of choice(I have a maxx) It's tougher,40 ft tumble down a vetical quarry face,resulted in a creased shell .It does go virtually anywhere,the locking diffs are a godsend.Overall a great truck

RC Racer
    Mustang63,
    You certainly do a lot of research on vehicles you would like to buy. It's always nice to see some one do the amount of leg work you do. How many R/C vehicles have you added to your elite collection of the best money can buy? You had all of us worried when you were seriously considering buying a flux instead of an E-Revo. BTW, how did that dramatic battle for your allegiance to Traxxas turn out? I wasn't able to keep up.
    3 Summits
    1 3905 Newer E-Maxx

It's not a good handling truck at speed as it's designed as a unstoppable extreme terrain monster.Check this thread everything you need to know to help you decide if it's the truck for you.You can have mine when you pry it from my dead cold fingers....Even then i wish you luckThat should give you a idea how much i li....No love this truck
    http://monster.traxxas.com/showthread.php?t=535439
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkteacher
    Mustang63,
    You certainly do a lot of research on vehicles you would like to buy. It's always nice to see some one do the amount of leg work you do. How many R/C vehicles have you added to your elite collection of the best money can buy? You had all of us worried when you were seriously considering buying a flux instead of an E-Revo. BTW, how did that dramatic battle for your allegiance to Traxxas turn out? I wasn't able to keep up.

Well I just decided that I don't really care what truck I get because they are both great trucks
    Vxl Slash
    Xerun E-Maxx
    HT Aftershock

RC Qualifier
    Okay, if you are thinking that it might not be as good as another truck, think again! The summit is amazing! Half the fun of the truck is finding places it won't go. And the waterproof feature is great. I just got done doing some snow driving and it is a blast, literally. And yes, the summit is not 100% perfect. I have had no "problems" with mine however. Only little things that I feel could use some improvemt. Not problems though. If you try to wheigh out the drawbacks vs. the success' of the summit, you will find yourself with a horribly one-sided list... in favor of the good.
    Why can't other people share my opinions?