RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    I just read somewhere the offset on the stock rims is +4. Ive run some unlisted offset rims from HPI and they all work (26mm but dont list an offset) and I tried a +9 offset set of rims I have here and they obviously stick out WAY too far. Ive ordered some +3 offsets from this seller and a set of +1 just to see the difference.

Great place to buy wheels and tires

With the speed im going through tires I needed to find a good place to buy more. I found this e-bay seller that has excellent deals on wheels for sure, and good deals on tires. He sells most in sets of 4, which makes far more sense than having to buy 2 sets of everything.

rcMAXpower wheels and tires

I think this is within the forum rules... I hope so. I just figured, until we can get stock replacement tires, finding a cheap alternative would be helpful.

RC Enthusiast
    thanks pavement some good looking stuff here, so 1/10 scale rims work with the rally? does the offset mater?

I read somewhere the actual offset of the stock rally rims is +4... I bought some +3 to test and some +1 to test... im not sure what the wheels I already have received (and am currently running) are but they are HPI's and they dont have an offset listed... but they fit exactly like the stockers do, so they must be somewhere around +3.
    I also had a set of +9 sitting around and tried them... obviously they are WAY too wide...

RC Champion
    Could you plz do me a favor and measure the backspacing on the stock rally wheels

Morten
    Last edited by SnoopMaxx; 11-10-2010 at 04:54 PM.
    Morten SnoopMaxx
    3906 ROCKSTAR Makita
    c",)

RC Enthusiast
    What tires are you guys using? I see some different drift tires anyone recommend a set? im looking for a about the same or less grip as stock.