RC Enthusiast

Best Parts Store?

I have been looking for a while for a single shop that has some good quality hopups for the merv. I have been waiting FOREVER for thetoyz.com to get some stuff in stock but they never do (or it's short-lived when they do and I miss it). Is there anywhere I can just go and order the long-list of parts I want to get?

TIA,
    D

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    depends on what you want....

i usually buy all my stuff from thetoyz.com , great prices and fast shipping..... you can get them to instantly email you when a part becomes available

RC poster
    Tower Hobbies, Rc Planet

RC Champion
    I buy from Liquid RC (if they have the item) because shipping is only .99. Otherwise Tower Hobbies.
    Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

RC Enthusiast
    The problem with TheToyz's instant emails for when stuff comes in stock is that I have to pay for shipping over and over again for the 2 dozen parts I want. I'll check out the LiquidRC and Rc Planet. Tower doesn't seem to carry most of the stuff I'm intersted in.

Thanks for the tips!

RC Qualifier
    Towerhobbies is pretty good, other than that just look around and find part numbers, and check ebay, they have decently priced stuff and shipping is reasonable, and usually if one seller has a lot of parts, they invoice you for the highest shipping and send them all together..

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo74 View Post
    depends on what you want....

i usually buy all my stuff from thetoyz.com , great prices and fast shipping..... you can get them to instantly email you when a part becomes available
    +1 on these guys...I've ordered quite a bit through them and haven't had any problems
    Fluttershy is best pony.

RC Qualifier
    I like liquidrc as well. The site tells you if it is in stock and 99 cent fast shipping.

RC Champion
    True, in fact, they don't even list the product online if it's not in stock.
    Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

RC Enthusiast
    I use RC Boca which is awesome as well as Amainhobbies. Both have excellent pricing and shipping options. Getting my standard priority mail shipments from Florida to CA in 1 day longer than the ground shipping from amain which is about 2 hours north of me.

RC Qualifier
    victoria BC bashing with my bud 1slash and racing with COR victoria
    i use towerhobbies amainhobbies thetoyz and liquidrc just depends on what im ordering.
    1/16 revo
    slash 4x4
    some more but they wont fit

RC Qualifier
    stormerhobbies i find has the best pricing

RC Enthusiast
    So, how do you get the part numbers from thetoyz so you can find them on tower or liquid rc? Do I need to go to each manufacturer's page and get the part numbers that way?