Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Champion
    excellent work.
    slash revo vxl x4 rally x2 ped 2wd slash vxl rus

RC Enthusiast
    Wow, definently like the designs you guys use, from stylish to subtle. I would look into it but i dont think it would look good on my Ken Block Fiesta (of which needs a new body soon), and my driving style would end up with more rocks inside the chasis then otherwise. I do like the one with the screen though, very slick.

Are the standard rally body's available to purchase yet? I might go ahead and do this to one.

RC Enthusiast
    will be adding a mesh or honeycomb style screen just looking for appropriate material.
    Mark
    1/16 Rally and 1/16 Summit

RC Racer
    maybe you should try to stick it to the body itself instead of the chassi that way when you take the body off it looks stock. but great ideas.

RC Enthusiast
    there is no way to keep it on the body without having holes in body to attach too. Glue our tape will never keep it on. And I think keeping it stock look is why there is only a small grill area removed. Why do you care what it looks like under the hood. The body is always on when driving.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    The hood scoop I had built originally got busted when I accidentally dropped the car on its lid the other day, it just shattered... so i took it off and found a way to cover up the holes. I need to figure out a different scoop design but im going to run my SV2/4600 combo first to see if maybe the bigger motor will resist heat and not need the cooling air. I will be adding a heatsink to the new 540 motor right from the get go though.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by odieser View Post
    there is no way to keep it on the body without having holes in body to attach too. Glue our tape will never keep it on. And I think keeping it stock look is why there is only a small grill area removed. Why do you care what it looks like under the hood. The body is always on when driving.
    just personal opinion, i like it but i don't wanna see that giant tube on my car everytime i'm trying to work on it, and have to cut 5 or 6 zip ties everytime as well. i'm sure there is a way to stick it to the body. but it seems to work good and i like it like i said, i don't wanna be taken wrong on my comments.

RC Enthusiast
    Yes you can have the opinion. And no not 5 or 6 ties just 2 and they are reusable. Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12