RC Competitor

RC Car Magazines

Which ones do you subscribe to? What's the best?

RC Car Action seems pretty good...

RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    I subscribe to RCCarAction and Xtreme RC Cars. I also just subscribed to RC Driver because I got an subscription slip in their mag for a year's worth for 10 bucks. They all pretty much cover the same trucks, but all three are very different magazines. DON'T subscribe to RC Car because they are going out of business. I think Xtreme is the best of the bunch. They seem like they have the most fun doing their job.
    Slash BL-Pede-E 4Tec-FLM EMAXX-Wraith-AX-10-SCX-10

Xtreme gets my vote. It has an X in the name so you know it has to be EXTREME.
    99%er

RC Racer
    None of them anymore.
    Once they started having more pages of advertising than information, and review articles that sounded like they were written by the company instead of the magazine, I lost all interest.

Boone722
    I am loyal to RC Driver.They cover everything new and have older reviews of RC's gone by.Plus it's a family friendly magazine.

RC Qualifier
    Rc Car Action.
    Vehicle(s): None
    Owned:Rustler,Slash,E-Maxx

RC Racer
    I currently get Xtreme RC Cars and RC Car Action. Sub for RCCA is about to expire and will probably let it go. I like Xtreme better and just can't justify 2 subs at this time.
    Original Maxx with RPM wide arms, big bore shocks and 2.5R, Revo with P2's and stock Jato

RC Qualifier
    RC Car Action here, the rest don't interest me........