RC Qualifier

Cool Still loving the Summit

For a number of reasons, I didn't do anything with my RC cars/trucks since early Spring. But then I was able to get out this last Sunday. Had a blast with the Summit. It's still a ton of fun to drive.

I remember when I first saw the promo video for it and thought "This looks like my ideal truck." And sure enough it was! It is just so versatile. I love how it can run around at (relatively) high speeds. Then if it gets stuck, I have options like a lower gear and locking diffs to get it unstuck. And when the terrain gets more challenging, I can again, downshift, locks a diff or two and really do some fun rock crawling. Even though it's not even close to being competition grade crawler, I'm always amazed at what I can get the beast to do.

Pics to follow...
    JRx2, Mini-Z, MRC, Summit, Slash, Revo VXL, etc.

RC Qualifier
    yep the summit sure looks like it was designed as a "fun" truck for sure. well done traxxas
    erevo, ubuntu.com

RC Qualifier
    I love how it's the only truck that can really get through the snow
    anything can be fixed with duct tape and zip ties

RC Qualifier
    Hi,I'm still happy with my summit .I've had it a year,put a MMM in,big joes on tech 5 wheels,and 2 A arms.Thats all I've had to do to it.My maxx 3.3 was destroyed by the same treatment! Great truck!

It really is amazing what this truck is capable of.I never get tired of it .I've had mine over a year and a half
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried