RC poster

Should I get a Rally VXL?

Hey Guys,

I do a ton of reading on here, but never post. I'm a 4x4 nitro guy, but I'm seriously considering getting one of these rally cars. My local hobby shop has them for $289.00 and they've got all of the colors. What do you guys think, should I take the plunge and spend the money on one of these sweet looking little cars? I live in the Pacific NW, so it's cold and raining now. Will I enjoy driving this thing when it's wet? I've always been a 4x4 guy because you can take them anywhere. Would I end up regretting spending the money on one of these?

My other option is to save another $200.00 and buy a Summit, or just get the 1/16 Summit. Ohhhhh...decisions...decisions!

I know this is all a matter of opinion, but "hey" this is a forum so let's discuss it.

RC Qualifier
    Busselton, Western Australia... but where in Busselton... that's what we do not know...
    There was another thread like this somewhere... I have thought the same thing. A MERV or a Rally? I have a Rustler VXL, but I'm not sure which to get!

By what I've seen of the Rally, regretting buying it wouldn't be the case for me.... not sure haha.
    Can you break a Rusty?
    Umm...No...No, you can't.