Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Racer
    I had the rally and it's freaking fun to play with out in the asphalt, IMO get it.

RC Qualifier
    Busselton, Western Australia... but where in Busselton... that's what we do not know...
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxxWrecker07 View Post
    I'm trying to sell my Blitz for that reason... I run out in front of my house. There's no reason for me to have the 2wd truck for that. Plus, I have my Savage Flux for the off-road mayhem. I'd say go for the car... you can always convert it later if it doesn't fit your tastes. I can't wait to get the KBR tomorrow!
    I thinking the same thing. I wish I had the money to buy one... better start saving! Get a vid when you try it out! I'd like to see it move! Then I'll ask djmaincheese to make me a trailer to tow the KB on behind me Rustler VXL!
    Can you break a Rusty?
    Umm...No...No, you can't.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustin'RedRusty View Post
    Strange....

Guys, do you think I should spent my money on one of these KB rallys? I've thought of a Slash 4x4, MERV and this, but I mean, I already have a offroad truck (Rustler VXL). And don't really need another. Mostly I don't even need 4x4. I mostly run on the road out front. And a little drift car would be great fun.

What do you guys think? Should I get one? Can I see a vid of the kb rally running?
    As you can see I run almost exclusively off road. The KB/Ralley is the first road car I have bought in 7 years. Its a blast, school parking lots, mall parking lots, parking structures, floors and carpeting in schools, offices, churches. Your choice if you want to get one, won't be disappointed.

[IMG][/IMG]

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by washawaytheblood View Post
    Tower shipped mine yesterday and is due in tommorow on the 29th
    Same here. Yay!

RC Qualifier
    Busselton, Western Australia... but where in Busselton... that's what we do not know...
    Quote Originally Posted by radicalray View Post
    As you can see I run almost exclusively off road. The KB/Ralley is the first road car I have bought in 7 years. Its a blast, school parking lots, mall parking lots, parking structures, floors and carpeting in schools, offices, churches. Your choice if you want to get one, won't be disappointed.

[IMG][/IMG]
    I think I'll get one... and as MaxxWrecker07 said, I can always convert it if I don't like it, but I doubt that'll happen.

No offence mean't by this, but how did you get that big crack in your driveway?
    Can you break a Rusty?
    Umm...No...No, you can't.

RC Qualifier
    No offence mean't by this, but how did you get that big crack in your driveway
    Earthquake I live in Calif.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    DO IT rustin... you will not regret. I was in the same place you were... running onroad alot with my offroad trucks. The rally was the best buy ive made in a while. I just bought a KB also but only because I want the body as a shelf queen. Im going to sell off the rest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12