RC poster

Better jumping e-revo vxl?

What is the best set up for doing jumps,my car keeps on flipping backwards and landing on the roof,am i doing something wrong?

Accelerate when jumping or speed down before jumping? Shock adjustment?

Need some help!
    Mini e-revo VXL 1\16

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    run stiffer shocks with thicker oil, and learn how to drive.... there is some way to finesse it so it doesn't flip when airborn. i have no idea how to do it

RC Champion
    if your flipping backwards then drop the power but if the front drops then add power.
    slash revo vxl x4 rally x2 ped 2wd slash vxl rus

RC Qualifier
    suspension set up helps some. It's like jumping a dirt bike, if yer front end dives, give it some throttle, if yer rear end drops, hit the breaks, if you wanna do a back flip, keep it pinned thru the jump and in the air, and you will back flip

RC Champion
    never jump at full throttle. as you wont have anything in reserve to play with.
    slash revo vxl x4 rally x2 ped 2wd slash vxl rus

RC Enthusiast
    Steady Throttle at jump face and adjust with brake and accel if needed. It takes some practice and some broken parts but it is all part of the fun right?

RC Champion
    Try not to hit the ground a full throttle - one sure way to shread your diff ;0)

The Time I Enjoy Wasting Is Not Time Wasted
    Time I enjoy wasting is not time wasted

RC Racer
    Throttle in mid-air = back flips
    Brake in mid-air = front flips

RC Enthusiast
    hold it steady and the car will go pretty much the same trajectory that you left ramp on. When racing on a track, try to keep the throttle steady for smooth landings. Add throttle and the tires try to spin faster - no resistance from the ground causes the inertia to transfer to your, spinning the vehicle (backward if the tires are roll forward). Hit the brakes and your wheels suddenly stop spinning. The inertia is again transferred into the car b/c there isn't the resistance from the ground and the car will flip forward.

Heavy tires will cause more inertia - so Dirt Hawgs will have your car doing 10 flips under full throttle where stock tires will have you clearing 1 or 2.