Thread: bumpers..

RC Competitor

bumpers..

will the stampede or summit front bumper bolt on to the slash

RC Champion
    Should do as I believe the bulkead is the same - check bulkhead part numbers, if they are the same on both models the bumpers SHOULD fit
    Time I enjoy wasting is not time wasted

RC poster
    I just got a slash 4x4 and plan on swapping out the front bumper with the RPM bumper. I was wondering if there are any other rear bumpers out there for the slash 4x4 besides the one RPM makes. I dont really like the looks of the rear bumper, it looks all big and bulky and not as nice as the front bumper. Any help is appreciated, thanks

RC Enthusiast
    I have the rpm bumper and I really like it. I know it looks bulky but its very strong. Not to mention it looks like a true SC bumper.
    God is Love

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by IPLAYFORKEEPS View Post
    I have the rpm bumper and I really like it. I know it looks bulky but its very strong. Not to mention it looks like a true SC bumper.
    And you can mount the lights and mud flaps ;0)

The Time I Enjoy Wasting Is Not Time Wasted

RC poster
    Yeah, i know its strong and a great upgrade, but i was just wondering if there were any other companies that make bumpers for the slash. It seems like RPM is the only aftermarket choice for the time being.

RC Qualifier
    There is a thread in the pede 4x4 that shows a modified slash rear bumper. I believe it is ashecks build thread. He shortened the bumper by cutting out the middle or something. Looks pretty cool, not so gaudy as stock. I'll check for the link...

http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...k-build-thread
    Last edited by beetroot72; 02-26-2011 at 09:03 AM. Reason: found link
    When Boy When, Are You Gonna Get Your Act Together

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Mac View Post
    Yeah, i know its strong and a great upgrade, but i was just wondering if there were any other companies that make bumpers for the slash. It seems like RPM is the only aftermarket choice for the time being.
    Lol, yep I think so, I've not found an alternative yet, but then not sure if I'd try another make when RPM make a component (other than axel carriers - IMHO from what I've read - rubbish) as RPMs parts are generally faultless

The Time I Enjoy Wasting Is Not Time Wasted