RC Champion

Angry Problems again... steering this time

I can steer and drive normally, but the truck's turning circle is huge when you turn to the left, and the wheels are barely turned compared to normally. It turns to the right fine and my steering trim is at 0(in the middle). What has happened? This is my first run since I dismantled it. Help is much appreciated.
    Thanls in advance

RC Qualifier
    If you turn everything off. Can you grab the wheels and force them all the way in both directions?

Just try isolating the problem, for instance remove the linkage from the servo to the steering arm and see if the problem stays with the servo or the steering assembly....

A little troubleshooting will go a lot faster than 100 people asking you questions on here.

Also, the car does go straight when the steering wheel is in the neutral position right?
    Rally SV2/4600 and fully loaded

Traxxas Employee
    I suggest to do what So Cold said to do. If that doesn't reveal the issue you may just need to reset the end points on the Radio. I'm assuming that you have a 2.4 GHZ radio. If you do not then the end points are not adjustable on the 27Mhz radios

RC Champion
    I have the am radio. I can force it the whole way, bu the last bit is quite hard to force. I'll recalibrate my radio and servo, and check the steering linkage later.

RC Competitor
    What did you take apart? If you changed the knuckles or arms make sure the pivot balls arent screwed in too far or you will have binding while turning or during suspension travel.