RC poster

Slayer not shifting ?

I just changed out my spur gear to the 40t and the car flys !! But I dint hear it shifting into 2nd gear Or it's shifting so fast I can't tell . Do I need to change the shift point or what ?

Any help would be great thanks every one !!!

RC poster
    Also If I dont get on it .. Like half throttle it will shift just not full . Any ideas.

RC Competitor
    I'm jumping onto this thread, as on the weekend i replaced spur (from 36 to 38) and now it wont shift to second gear. can someone please point us in the right direction? I just have no idea of what to look at.

cheers
    ---------------
    Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4

RC Competitor
    OK I found the info I need, it was on the bottom of page 25, then all of page 26. I remember reading it not understanding when I first got the car. Now I have a better understanding of my car they make sense.

Tomorrow (when it won't **** off neighbor) I will try the steps on page 26, I think I will get a result...

Cheers

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD
    ---------------
    Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4

RC poster
    Impeccable amount of help on this forum. Almost canít call it a forum. More of a question posting center full of crickets.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybolishes View Post
    Impeccable amount of help on this forum. Almost canít call it a forum. More of a question posting center full of crickets.
    Good job you replied to a 5 year old thread. Why even make a post?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybolishes View Post
    Impeccable amount of help on this forum. Almost can’t call it a forum. More of a question posting center full of crickets.
    Which can be said for forums across the web in general. (Make it known that the nitro subforums here are very slow.) There are still a good few of us that hang around.

If you have nothing to contribute here there are certainly other "question posting centers" (roofing maybe??) that may benefit from your cheery disposition.
    Last edited by Double G; 11-29-2018 at 08:45 PM.
    The Super Derecho