RC Competitor

Mustang #7304 not availble??

Got an email from Tower stating that the Traxxas Mustang Boss 302 #7304 is not going to be available. They took it off my wish list. What's up with that? Anyone else get this email?

My guess is that you did not check Tower before coming here and posting right away, right? I got the same email too but if you take a look, the 7304 is still there but Tower did something to remove one and add another. Don't ask me why, ask Tower.
    The Super Derecho

RC Competitor
    I know it is still there but why do they go and tell a person it is not going to be available when it still is?

Ask Tower. My guess is the 7304 was assigned a page on their site, they made a new 7304 page and deleted the old so you got a standard form email saying it was deleted.
    The Super Derecho

RC Competitor
    now that makes sense. I will call Tower today.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    My guess is that you did not check Tower before coming here and posting right away, right?...... Don't ask me why, ask Tower.
    Funny, usually when I have a problem with a company, I contact that company with the issue, not ask what I should do on a different companies. Forum. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by tha-mule View Post
    Funny, usually when I have a problem with a company, I contact that company with the issue, not ask what I should do on a different companies. Forum. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Holy crap!.........Who said I had a "problem" with Tower? I was just asking a question.
    Last edited by mido241; 03-17-2011 at 10:15 AM.