RC poster

Looking for Advice

I bought a 1/16 revo and 1/16 slash, have owned them only since late fall. I have had a couple issues with the slash, I'm hoping the new servo traxxas is sending me will fix current problem.

I am looking to step this up a notch.

From what I'm reading the really weak shocks on the slash can hopefully be fixed with oil.

What are my upgrade options/prices for getting the faster (brushless?) motor and is it possible to connect double batteries for longer run time?

Any enhancing advice is really appreciated.

Rcornelius

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    The stock brushless set up on the slash is pretty fast for some hard to control can imagine a faster motor, I consider a good upgrade castle sidewinder esc with the stock motor. For longer run times you can use a parallel connector to run two batts, I found the stock springs a good setup you don't want too stiff or it will be rolling over constantly.
    Last edited by RC-Fan; 03-25-2011 at 10:57 AM.

RC Qualifier
    Get a Parallel adapter to run 2 batteries for longer run times. If you have a brushed version, then brushless will be a huge difference in power for you.I don't have a slash, but I do have a rally and a merv, and I put 80w oil in both of them and I am pleased with the out come. Some may say that is too thick, I say don't knock it 'till you try it.
    Last edited by Dadx2mj; 03-25-2011 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Advertising

RC poster
    Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by Dadx2mj; 03-25-2011 at 06:58 PM.