RC Competitor

FS: Traxxas summit with scratch-built styrene body.

Hi guys!

Selling my less than 4-month old Traxxas Summit with Scratch_Built Styrene Body.

Price: CND$ 449.00.
    CALGARY SALE ONLY (Apologies to my non-Calgarian fellow forum members, I cannot be bothered with shipping right now).

I love this truck, but due to some un-forseen circumstances and the dire need for cash, I am forced to let it go.

Bought this late December of 2010. It is complete with all the manual, hardware, box and accessories:

This is the fully stock Yellow model 5607 that came with the 4-Channel 2.4 GHz Radio System and Two 7-Cell Ni-Mh Battery packs:

I am including my scratch-built unpainted styrene body with the package:

I have an extra set of body mount posts that I trimmed for the unpainted styrene body.

The scratch-built body was my attempt at making a more scale-looking Traxxas Summit. You can find the build thread of the styrene body here

I babied this thing. Ran it once a week, mostly indoors and sometimes in the snow, but never submerged in deep mud or water. Religiously performed after-run maintenance to keep it in immaculately pristine condition:

I installed some Dubro Body Clip Retainers in matching yellow colour front and back:

Upgraded the stock double-yellow stripe rear coil springs to the much stiffer double-orange coil springs:

Everything in the truck is completely stock and is as good as new:

As sad as I am to let this one go, I just had to. I know some of you are looking into getting a Summit. This is your chance to get one that is almost brand new and one that comes with a one-of-a-kind scratch-built body!

Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks!
    Stock Summit

RC Enthusiast
    yo ill trade but i cant buy sorry

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by revoman14 View Post
    yo ill trade but i cant buy sorry
    Sorry, but I am looking to sell it right now.
    Stock Summit

RC poster
    Hey
    I am getting paid later on during this week. If you have not sold it by then I may have to grab it, reasonable price and good condition.

I will get back to you later this week

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by DJWF View Post
    Hey
    I am getting paid later on during this week. If you have not sold it by then I may have to grab it, reasonable price and good condition.

I will get back to you later this week
    Sure thing, DJWF. Thanks for your interest. I look forward to it.
    Stock Summit

RC Racer
    would you trade for a slash 4x4 brushless edition with tons of extras????

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by chris.jorgenson.2@sendit.nodak.edu View Post
    would you trade for a slash 4x4 brushless edition with tons of extras????
    Sorry, but like I said before, I am not looking into a trade.
    Stock Summit

RC poster
    So whereabouts in calgary are you? are those pictures of your actual truck becasue the truck in the pictures looks as if it has never been used. Just letting you know I am still interested so dont put it on Ebay or anything. I should be getting paid quickly.

RC Competitor
    So whereabouts in calgary are you? are those pictures of your actual truck becasue the truck in the pictures looks as if it has never been used. Just letting you know I am still interested so dont put it on Ebay or anything. I should be getting paid quickly.
    I live in Airdrie but can deliver it to Calgary. Those are pictures of the actual truck. I perform after-run maintenance quite religiously, which is why it is very clean. I ran it maybe once a week since I bought it in late December of 2010. That dwindled to maybe once a month during the past couple of months.

You can find the build thread of the scratch-built Styrene body here.
    Stock Summit

RC poster
    Ok, thats awsome your gunna have to give me a few pointers on how to keep it looking like that. Anyways I am getting paid either thursday or friday, so can you give me your number and we can work something out. Btw great job on that body, you put alot of work into that thing.

RC Competitor
    Ok, thats awsome your gunna have to give me a few pointers on how to keep it looking like that. Anyways I am getting paid either thursday or friday, so can you give me your number and we can work something out. Btw great job on that body, you put alot of work into that thing.
    P.M. sent.
    Stock Summit

RC Competitor
    Item still available for sale. Please P.M. if you are interested.
    Stock Summit

RC Competitor
    Giving this one more shot...

PRICE DROPPED TO $399.99!

Unfortunately, still for a Calgary sale only. If you know of anyone who is looking for a good deal on a Traxxas Summit, please pass the word around for me.
    Stock Summit

RC Competitor
    SOLD!!!

Thank you!
    Stock Summit