RC Qualifier

Traxxas hardend TiNi Shafts!

I sure hope they last longer than the stock silver ones, I just spent 2 hours rebuilding 16 shocks! All but 3 fronts had bent shafts, now they all have hard shafts and STRC caps. Bashin' tomorrow and hoping for the best!

Does anybody know, are they really much better than stock?
    Bash, Bash, Crash, Repair, Repeat....

RC Qualifier
    i have no experiance with these but everything i`ve read say they are tougher . good luck

RC Enthusiast
    I was thinking about getting those, I frequently bottom mine out at a local skate park, and recently broke one. But the guy at my local hobby shop said that for what I was doing the stock shocks were fine.

RC Qualifier
    I've had those shafts on my big bores for almost 6 months now and they are great, they never bend and they are way smoother. the stock shafts lasted 1 week
    Rustler MMP 3800 on 3s

RC Qualifier
    way way way way better! no way i would ever put a stock shaft in again.
    \BACKSLASH
    \BACKBAJR
    2WD Slash

RC Qualifier
    I was hoping you guys would say that, I was going to get the big bore kits but I already had the STRC caps and with 3 trucks going I figured the shafts would be the best bet (saved $100). And now I have an extra matching set in the box just in case!
    Bash, Bash, Crash, Repair, Repeat....

RC Qualifier
    Yeah my buddy has stock shafts and I have big bores and doin the same things he's bent 4 to my 0. Big bores come with tini shafts.

RC Champion
    I've been running the same set of TiN shafts on my slash for over a year now, through skatepark jumping (12ft drop to asphalt), stone quarry bashing, racing, lots and lots of landings gone wrong, and not a scratch on them.