Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RC poster
    Ya I might just get the 1800 that way they should fit for sure and it would be more than enough I think ?? to power the 5700kv motor that would be 1800 x 2packs x 65 = 234000 so 234amps constant which is allot more than the battery's I currently have which are 1550x 2 packs x 25= 77500

also the sky lipo 1600mah 3s 30c and 40c should fit
    Last edited by cooleocool; 10-20-2011 at 07:54 PM. Reason: merge

RC Qualifier
    i'm gonna get a pair of the 2.25 65c packs, for $16.50 and 8c charging its a bargain. just gotta see if they fit

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve1991 View Post
    So... has anyone tried the Traxxas 3s 25c 1400mah Lipos? Item #2823.

Thinking about tossing the nimhs and running 3s in parallel, but the Venom 1300mahs are definitely cheaper.
    Not sure about the 1400mah, but i picked up the traxxas 2s 25c 2200mah, i couldnt be bothered finding one that would fit as i usually use gens ace and i dont believe they it.

Anyway, happy with the traxxas lipos. The nimh provided is spongy by comarison, it'll make the rear end of my slash squat under acceleration but the traxxas lipos make the rear end squat and kick out if you are heavy on the throttle; just really punchy and i get atleast 20+ minutes from one lipo and i am usually pretty heavy on the throttle for most of it.

There maybe better batteries but i'm not going for speed runs, i just use it to muck about, got other cars for going all out.

RC Competitor
    Any one try traxxas lipos nd castle 57ookv? Bad idea? Think i have 1406

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    is it possible to get this list seperated into 2s and 3s instead of one lump, and also have it updated?

i know there has got to be more batteries out there....

in particular, i am looking for good, cheap 3s batteries

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo74 View Post
    is it possible to get this list seperated into 2s and 3s instead of one lump, and also have it updated?

i know there has got to be more batteries out there....

in particular, i am looking for good, cheap 3s batteries
    +1.. bump..
    What's a coffee if it aint Irish

RC poster
    Hi I'm looking to buy my first set of lipos for my merv, I just want to know if anyone has any experience with these. Thanks guys, newbie here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Save your money and buy these http://spcracing.com/index.php?productID=107

RC Racer
    Arrowind hobby lipo off of ebay 3S 1400mAh 30C

RC Qualifier
    unless you're not in the states.. There's a $60 charge on top of any lipos from SPC to where I live in Ontario but still worth it I think, especially if you order a few larger lipos as well as the small ones

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by TQi View Post
    unless you're not in the states.. There's a $60 charge on top of any lipos from SPC to where I live in Ontario but still worth it I think, especially if you order a few larger lipos as well as the small ones
    I messaged them and there's nothing they can do to lower the shipping price either =( I stayed away from them because its just too expensive. Even if I ordered 6x battery packs from them for my MERV, that's an extra $10 a battery before paying tax once it hits the border. I opted for other batteries that cost me $11 ea. instead with a shipping charge that's 75% cheaper.

RC poster
    All right guys....

Been looking at this thread... VERY VERY interesting but im a bit lost......

What do you guys recommend, I am looking for extra punch and at the same time playtime to be around an hour......

Can I have two lipos y parralel to combine the mah??

Feedback apreciated

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Slono View Post
    I messaged them and there's nothing they can do to lower the shipping price either =( I stayed away from them because its just too expensive. Even if I ordered 6x battery packs from them for my MERV, that's an extra $10 a battery before paying tax once it hits the border. I opted for other batteries that cost me $11 ea. instead with a shipping charge that's 75% cheaper.
    yeah I bit the bullet but I think it was still worth it, I got 2x 2s for the mini and the 2 big 2s for the summit probably will look around for local deals next time but that shouldn't be for a looonng time

Quote Originally Posted by angeloreyes27 View Post
    All right guys....

Been looking at this thread... VERY VERY interesting but im a bit lost......

What do you guys recommend, I am looking for extra punch and at the same time playtime to be around an hour......

Can I have two lipos y parralel to combine the mah??

Feedback apreciated

definitely, you can do that and go with spc if you're in the states for sure.. if not, maybe just check out the local hobby shop for some traxxas lipos or something

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123