RC Qualifier

Traxxas Villian- Brushless Section

I think we need a Brushless section so that anyone who wants to travel down the road of a super fast villian... just an Idea any thoughts

maybe we can make it a sticky and only post essential pics of your build and one or 2 of your best running vids to show off your work

what do you guys think???
    V Twin Emaxx
    inferno gt2 aka XO1 Destroyer

RC Racer
    Sound good but I think we are satisfied with the picture and vide0-selection as it is. Villain is not that big so we do keep track of each other, donīt we?
    Powerhouse Sweden
    Villain IV with Octura 447

RC Racer
    It would be nice to have a Sticky with a How-To for a brushless Villain, but Powerhouse has a point...there's only a few of us on here and I think most of us have read through each others upgrade guides. You should bring up the idea to a Moderator (they control the Sticky's right?)

It would be a nice addition for any new Villain owners, and easily accessible for the rest of us.
    E-MAXX 3905 + Villain IV + Rustler VXL

Traxxas Marshal
    While the idea sounds good on paper, stickied threads (more often than not) don't get read. I once created a FAQ for this forum and stuck it to the top, but it didn't really do much good at all; few people took the time to read it and simply asked their questions anyway. In the end, stickied threads just clutter up the top of the forum.

Good thought, though!
    "Happiness depends upon ourselves." -Aristotle

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I can't access my old account anymore, but here's my build if anyone is interested in doing one:
    http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...-Villain-Build