Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RC Racer

Traxxas' next car?

I think that traxxas need to make a 4wd race buggy in a that is in a kit form and a RTR form. It needs to be bigger than the bandit and way better and should include threaded big bore shocks and other aluminum parts like a platinum edition. What do you think the next car should be?
    Rustler VXL

RC Champion
    more of a question to be applied in the alley thread. But if you insist, I'd like to see a 1/8 or 1/10 rally, buggy type RC.
    *Proud Husband of United state's Air Force wife.*

RC Champion
    well i don't see anything else they've already got it basicall covered haven't they but I'd like to see a 4wd buggy with the mamba monster in it!
    Does more $ = More fun?
    Rustler VXL

RC poster
    how about a 1/16 vxl emaxx, that wood be different,different platform from the 1/16 erevo and summit, or a 4wd buggy brushless 1/8 scale

RC Enthusiast
    I would really like to see a 1/16 bandit 2wd or a 1/10 scale rally.

RC Racer
    I would think that maybe just maybe. Traxxas is going to make something in response to Team Losi's XXX-SCB. I think that we may see a Traxxax Slash made into a short course buggy. wait scratch that.. they'd probably use the rustler chassis and extend it, slim it out. then That would be the Traxxas SCB. its already there, they just need to bring it.

RC Champion
    rules for them are not to use any existing parts chassis etc, motor combos, batteries etc. I think that's fair don't you it'll give em a challenge!
    Does more $ = More fun?
    Rustler VXL

RC Champion
    I'm dying for a truggy from Traxxas. Not to race, but to bash. I like the truggy look and I think that Traxxas could really do a nice job on one. I could always convert a 4x4 Stampede, but I'd rather have a completely redesigned factory-made truck from Traxxas.

RC Qualifier
    Edmonton, AB (and looking for an RC buddy. PM me if you're from NE Edmonton!)
    Quote Originally Posted by E-RevoVXL View Post
    I'm dying for a truggy from Traxxas. Not to race, but to bash. I like the truggy look and I think that Traxxas could really do a nice job on one. I could always convert a 4x4 Stampede, but I'd rather have a completely redesigned factory-made truck from Traxxas.
    I think the closest you're gonna see to that is the E-Revo. It's pretty much a truggy if you swap out the tires.

Gads... At this point, I'd like to see ANYTHING that's not built off of the 1/16 chassis...

I'd love to see Traxxas come out with a crawler or solid axle scaler, but I know that won't happen...
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

RC Racer
    I'd say if this SCB trend takes off, you'll see one based off the Slash/Rustler platform. It wouldn't be hard to do.

What I would like to see is a Rustler 4x4. Again, not too hard to do. Use the existing bulkhead assemblies from the Slash 4x4/Pede 4x4, drop the ride height, probably a new tub to make the WB appropriate. I always liked the HPI MT4, so I would dig it.

RC Qualifier
    traxxas needs to get into kits. new platforms and kits for existing models. I am seeing more companies doing this now. And release a radio with a screen too. A 1/12 E-MAXX to combat the savage flux xs. I cant wait!
    Buying Monster Trucks Madness Right Now

RC Racer
    A new electric onroad 1/10 th would be great I would buy 2

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Grand National's Avatar
    A 1/10 verson of a B44 would be awesome from Traxxas. I would buy one!
    Casper - 2001 Dodge Cummins (my baby)

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by zjguy721 View Post
    I'd say if this SCB trend takes off, you'll see one based off the Slash/Rustler platform. It wouldn't be hard to do.

What I would like to see is a Rustler 4x4. Again, not too hard to do. Use the existing bulkhead assemblies from the Slash 4x4/Pede 4x4, drop the ride height, probably a new tub to make the WB appropriate. I always liked the HPI MT4, so I would dig it.

Yesterday I was at my LHS , I asked about the losi SCB. The guy who runs the store said that they ordered 20 of em, and were sold out in 3 days!

RC Champion
    so exactly there is a market for this sort of thing traxxas needs to do a completely new car with no existing parts or platforms with an insane power system available in kit or rtr form and will rival the losi SCB job done now you go and build it traxxas!! we demand nothing less
    Does more $ = More fun?
    Rustler VXL

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Grand National's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The VXL View Post
    so exactly there is a market for this sort of thing traxxas needs to do a completely new car with no existing parts or platforms with an insane power system available in kit or rtr form and will rival the losi SCB job done now you go and build it traxxas!! we demand nothing less
    It's kicking off everywhere, however, Kyosho NAILED this platform, and their full RTR buggy weighs less than by B4.1, that's going to be VERY hard to beat.
    Casper - 2001 Dodge Cummins (my baby)

RC Champion
    I know nitro is not as hot it once was but Traxass should build a completly new off-road nitro truck.
    Only Traxxas can make nitro hot again.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. NStampede Freak's Avatar
    We desperately need a new nitro something.

I am kinda tired of seeing all this electric stuff. Electric bores me no matter how fast it goes.

RC Qualifier
    I hope traxxas makes another 1/10 monster.. bigger than the rustler!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by tech10 View Post
    You mean a pede 4x4?
    No.. !! A tad bigger but not a emaxx.

Still waiting on the Ejato.
    Slash 4x4
    Stampede 4x4
    Stampede 2WD

Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    Still waiting on the Ejato.
    A Rustler!?!?
    I broke it again . . . \_(ツ)_/

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by traxxasbrothers View Post
    A Rustler!?!?
    Maybe one that comes with mamba monster in it?

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by traxxasbrothers View Post
    A Rustler!?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by TmaxxKidDuDE View Post
    Maybe one that comes with mamba monster in it?
    I think that he means that he wants a Rustler VXL with the setup of a Jato, like the aluminum chassis.

RC Champion
    probably... anyway i'm still waiting for the 4wd bandit equipped with MMM.......
    Does more $ = More fun?
    Rustler VXL

RC poster
    I would really like a micro. Btw, here's a Traxxas Micro Model Petition going on: http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_pe...d.cgi?Qwertyui Sign it if you want one. I would like to see a Micro Rally VXL (brushless) (and all the replica's), a Micro E-Maxx VXL (brushless), a Micro E-Revo VXL (again, brushless), a Micro Slash 4x4 VXL (and again, brushless) and a Micro Summit VXL (also brushless).

RC Champion
    brilliant idea signed the petition
    Does more $ = More fun?
    Rustler VXL

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by The VXL View Post
    probably... anyway i'm still waiting for the 4wd bandit equipped with MMM.......
    A 4WD Rustler would be awesome. Something like a E-Revo 1/10 with the VXL system... I would totally buy that...

RC poster
    I'd like to see a 1/10th scale electric on road car, similar to the Team Associated TC4.

RC Champion
    I want a 1/8 race buggy that comes with a Dynamite Platinum .28XP or something better, Since monster truck racing is out, and the buggies can take a beating! If traxxas made one of those i would sell all my cars except one and get the buggy, as long as it was as tough as the other companies buggies, and some real shocks on it, the big beefy ones like on the losi's
    Last edited by ToXiC MeRv; 07-07-2011 at 07:20 PM.
    Hows that nitro taste on your electric?

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    I'll make my own scb out of a strc extended rusty 8╖)
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

RC Qualifier
    instead of all these cars,trucks,buggies etc.
    why not make something totally different and make something along the line of the Abrams tanks. that would be neat.
    God is good.

RC poster
    I want a 4x4 rustler to come out i really want a rustler but i want to upgrade to a 4x4 car.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustler VXL kid View Post
    I think that traxxas need to make a 4wd race buggy in a that is in a kit form and a RTR form. It needs to be bigger than the bandit and way better and should include threaded big bore shocks and other aluminum parts like a platinum edition. What do you think the next car should be?
    want one soooo badly
    All I need now is to set a new lap record.

RC Qualifier
    I think they should do what most people have been asking for a lonnngggg time... An 1/8 scale nitro buggy that can be a separate electric truck with simply a different chassis (must be aluminum though) then people who like nitro or electric can make what ever they want out of that platform and everyone's happy (except for those micro folks )

Holy necro post batman. there's like 10 newer threads in here for the same reason

Cant even make a guess to whats gonna be next. They keep going somewhere nobody expected.
    (RAH) (AH) + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA) + (OOH)(LA)

RC Racer
    I'd like to see traxxas make 1/5 running on octane

How about the unfinished business, like the expander module and GPS for the TQi (with instructions) and the lightbar for the 1/16 Summit?
    He Who Dies With the Most Toys Wins.

RC Qualifier
    4x4 rustler!
    Philippians 4:13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast