RC Racer

Added Rally lights and Exhaust tips plus a New Body.

Well I decided to add some roof top rally/fog lights to the KB. Here are some pics of it, when it gets darker I will try to get some videos of it running. I also picked up a JConcepts SCT body that fit petty well. Here they are....

3S 5000mAh LiPo = Overly Energetic Acrobatics

RC poster
    To put that jconcept body on did u have to buy the slash body posts? Im thinkin bout putting the slash front and rear bumper on and wondering if that would fit with that body.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    Here is the deal with that body. I was able to use the stock Rally front and rear body posts. It all fit fine you just have to lower the rear a good bit thats all. As for the front and rear bumper off the 1/16 slash, I just bought them today and I am trying to modify them to work as we speak. The Rally KB body will NOT work with the bumper setup so if you are wanting to install them and use both bodies, think again. They will not work. So Im currently trying to figure out how I can modify the stock rally front and rear so I can use the bumpers to protect the Rally body off road. Pics to come shortly. I will let you know how things go., Oh yeah and if you get the bumper setup you will need all the screws for the bumpers as well. I didnt know this until I was already home... Ill get them Monday.

RC poster
    Yeah curious to see what it looks like with the slash bumpers. Ive seen some different bumpers on ebay for the rally that has a guard rail that goes up and covers the bottom of the rear a tad but the front bumper is just a lip that doesnt protecthebodyat all. My ken block body is crackin in the front and thought about just cuttin majority of thefrontend off and and add the slash bumpers to the front. Do the slash bumpers screw right in or is that the modifying you referring to? I was under the assunption to switch to slash body you just buy the body posts, bumpers and tires.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Grand National's Avatar
    Looks different but I like it. That almost looks like a Flo-Tek body from Proline, interesting....
    Casper - 2001 Dodge Cummins (my baby)

RC Champion
    Where are the exhaust tips promised in the title?????

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by slash116vxl View Post
    Where are the exhaust tips promised in the title?????
    Ditto. I don't see anything.

RC Racer
    Wow I didnt realize I didnt post a pic of the exhaust tips. Here they are....

I might have to get that Jconcepts body. Looks great.
    Xmaxx, Rally, Slash 4X4, Summit 1/16

RC Racer
    Thanks man, appreciate it. It looks great next to my Slash Platinum...lol its like a Mini Me (Slash version)