Thread: ******* Lipo

RC Competitor

******* Lipo

Can some tell me if these are good lipo batteries. They are a great price and I have heard mixed reviews, but I have had it will a lot of the other batteries. MaxAmps is tooo expensive for bashing, and most of the others are too expensive. I want a decent battery for bashing and a quick race at the local track.

RC Champion
    maxamps are overpriced rubbish IMO and ******* are cheap and not bad but check these batteries that are designed for heli flight offer insane discharge rates and are a direct fit
    http://got2gorc.com/product.sc?produ...&categoryId=12
    that's the 3 cell version also available in 2s format
    Does more $ = More fun?
    Rustler VXL

RC poster
    I know that the ******* hardcase 5000mah 40-50c are AWESOME but there are some new one ******** hardcase 5300 50-100c that like quite nice.The 5000 are 26 bucks and the 5300 are 32.

RC Champion
    They works great for me. ******* 2s 40C 5000mah
    http://youtu.be/1OLaT66RYcA

RC Qualifier
    Edmonton, AB (and looking for an RC buddy. PM me if you're from NE Edmonton!)
    Just remember, if something happens to go wrong, you're totally out of luck as far as customer service goes...

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by The VXL View Post
    maxamps are overpriced rubbish IMO and ******* are cheap and not bad but check these batteries that are designed for heli flight offer insane discharge rates and are a direct fit
    http://got2gorc.com/product.sc?produ...&categoryId=12
    that's the 3 cell version also available in 2s format

Have you actually tested the discharge rates match what is advertised ?

Love to see a 300 amp discharge graph

5000mah ******* 40c's (2s - 4s) work for me

If I was in the States I would be using Gensace 40c packs from Hobbypartz

Cheers
    Slash Platinum
    Xerun 150 / Tenshock SC401 3500kv

RC Enthusiast
    that is all i use in 2s and 3s both are 30c constant and 40c burst, mine are soft packs not hard cased but love them and have never had problems yet. I race and bash quite a bit and this will be the battery that i continue to purchase, they stay balanced very well also.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Traxxas Croatia View Post
    I know that the ******* hardcase 5000mah 40-50c are AWESOME but there are some new one ******** hardcase 5300 50-100c that like quite nice.The 5000 are 26 bucks and the 5300 are 32.
    I agree totally. I use their 5000mah 2s hardcase and 4s 3000mah 4s softcase.
    I would say STAY AWAY FROM GOT2GORC. I have had bad dealings with them. 2 Of my friends have his products. Friend one has his MERV. It came with a striped diff, and he denied it. But he did say that he test drove them. Another friend has his lipos. After a year of use(about once per week) they are too puffy to fit in the battery compartment.
    Brushless Summit!!!!!
    Slash 4x4

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by zball94 View Post
    Just remember, if something happens to go wrong, you're totally out of luck as far as customer service goes...
    Ya but trashing a $25 ($30 with shipping) is better than trashing a $100 pack. If your bashing a waterproof truck no manufacturer that I know of will give you a refund or exchange, and who cares what brand name the pack is? Does it work?

RC Qualifier
    Alot of people like these.
    I've got 6 packs of theirs and they have been faultless.

http://specpointbatteries.com/index.php?categoryID=13
    How old are you?..37. Are'nt they for kids?..

RC Champion
    SPC are good but lots of cleaning for you tallguy!
    Does more $ = More fun?
    Rustler VXL

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I run Gensace 2s 4000mah 30c great pack

RC Qualifier
    ive got a ******* lifepo and its great!

RC Qualifier
    I have 2 ******* & they've been great thus far. I was even able to bring one back from the dead (drained it too much) and it still goes strong.
    Censorship is wrong

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by zanek View Post
    I agree totally. I use their 5000mah 2s hardcase and 4s 3000mah 4s softcase.
    I would say STAY AWAY FROM GOT2GORC. I have had bad dealings with them. 2 Of my friends have his products. Friend one has his MERV. It came with a striped diff, and he denied it. But he did say that he test drove them. Another friend has his lipos. After a year of use(about once per week) they are too puffy to fit in the battery compartment.
    I'm not impressed with my pack from got2gorc either. It came with the balance tap wires loose. ******* or gens ace are my favorites. Both offer good performance and a good price.
    Slash4x4 1512
    LST2 1717
    Muggy 1518
    ERBE 1515

RC Enthusiast
    I love my ******* lipos they work great, and I also have two blue lipos I got from nitrorcx and they work awesome as well. I havent had any trouble with any of the four packs and only have a little over a hundred bucks in all four. I'd be lucky to get one name brand lipo for that price.
    Traxxas UDR, TRX4 Bronco, TRX4 Sport kit

RC Racer
    i have 5 2s 40c 5200 packs with no issues...i am vacationing in flordia and found a hobby town and they actually carry them in stock...1st store i have seen stock them
    You can get with dis or you can get with dat