Thread: Here's my Rally

RC poster

Here's my Rally

A couple pics of my Rally, thanks to this forum for allot of tips. I'm definitely glad I got the fan for the motor, temps are way cooler, it was getting pretty toasty without it. I'm really got I got this little car, it's pretty darn cool.

This is my buddies car next to mine, I got some Team Losi track plates to setup a quick track, it's pretty cool when you get a couple racing. I'll try and get a video up soon.

Edited for language abuse.
    Last edited by cooleocool; 07-11-2011 at 08:12 AM.

RC Qualifier
    pretty nice, where did you get the lights? and whats all that stuff with hot glue by the servo?

Edit: never mind, im guessing those are the green lights am i right?
    Sony Action Camera, My new toy

RC Champion
    Fox, those are where his "underglow" LEDs are "fused" to the chassis/battery tray. I like LEDs a lot but theres not much room to work with on these things. lol saw you edit, you are correct!
    Everything overpowered...

RC poster
    Hey Foxhound, thanks for the comment. I got the lights on Ebay, they are rated at 6V, they have resistors prewired in so I just soldered them up to a Futaba connector and plugged the into the extra channel in the reciever but I did wire in a switch so they can be turned off in the daytime, no need to have them on all the time even though they draw minimul current, I want all the run time I can get The clear stuff around the led's is Goop. I used a drop of superglue and let that dry to hold them in place and then secured them with the Goop, works great and waterproofs them. Here's the Ebay seller's link if your interested, I spent around $15 for everything, so it's a pretty cheap mod that looks great at night...

The link(s) to an on-line retailer has been removed. Please review Rule 11 of the Traxxas On-Line Community Rules, which prohibits the posting of links to on-line retailers.
    Last edited by cooleocool; 07-11-2011 at 08:06 PM.

RC Champion
    Hey RAVEN, we are not allowed to post links anymore (dont ask me why), you can tell them where to get them but no links =/
    props on the lights I like mine not as big but close (you can see them in my thread in this sub-forum)

RC poster
    Sorry about that, it won't happen again.

RC Champion
    Lol no worries you dont have to apologize to me. I mean nothing will really happen because the rule is newly implemented, more less just giving you a heads up. get a vid of it at night!!