RC Qualifier

For Sale: RTR Platinum Slash 4x4

I have a Platinum Slash 4x4 for sale, it is ready to go, just need a charger. It comes with a bag of half shafts (for a stampede, holes need to be drilled to get them to fit), one rear a-arm (also stampede), 2 spur gears, bumper parts, side guards, misc suspension parts, 4 stock tires on stock rims that are bald, 2 claw dawg tires on RPM revolver wide offset wheels, all manuals, original box, collection of stickers, 1 1/2 bottles of losi 60WT shock fluid, 8 extra AA batteries, container of screws/bearings/body clips, Turningy 3S 5000MAH lipo. The truck has rear RPM Rustler arms that have been shaved to fit, rpm front bumper, HTRC front drive hub, spektrum steering servo, somewhat new tires (65% tread left), JC Concepts Ford Raptor body that the paint is chipping very bad, the body itself is in good shape, Novak HV 5.5 motor, stock esc, Futaba 3PM-X FASST 2.4GHZ remote with R603FF receiver (also have the original box and manual), has losi green springs front and rear, has the extended battery holder for bigger batteries. This is a Platinum Slash 4X4, but does NOT have the sway bars or center diff(sold previously). The rear bumper has a minor break shown in picture below. The chassis was RIT dyed Black, and has been shaved to fit a 9 cell nihm, the center drive-shaft has been sanded. The 3s lipo while on charger will have a "low volt error", it could be my cheap charger or the battery it self not sure, the battery does charge but not to full capacity. I am asking $350 shipped U.S. only, paypal only. If you have any other questions or need more detailed pictures let me know.

RC Qualifier
    300 shipped...

RC Qualifier
    Offers are welcome... no trades though please

RC Qualifier
    This is a deal right here! Just might send you a PM one sec.
    Buying Monster Trucks Madness Right Now

RC Qualifier
    still up for grabs

RC Qualifier
    You never replied to my offer? I guess its a no. At least drop a PM and say yes or no.
    Buying Monster Trucks Madness Right Now

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by OffRoadRC86 View Post
    You never replied to my offer? I guess its a no. At least drop a PM and say yes or no.
    Sent you a PM.