RC poster

Tekno front+rear driveshafts

Fed up with MIPs now, snapped 3 pins and broken one shaft and another axle so far.

Looking at Teknos, seem a better design - quick question really - are they strong and hassle free? And can I use the Traxxas 17mm adapters on them?

Are you using the Heavy Duty MIP axles?

As for the Teknos: Strong, yes. Hassle-free, yes. Compatible with Traxxas hubs, IDK. They make their own adapters for 17 mm wheels. My rear Teknos have shrugged off MMPro SCT use with 4S power. That's enough for me.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC poster
    Yeah they are the Heavy Duty ones, just keep breaking on 3s, I do drive them hard though.

I'll get them but really dependent on the Traxxas 17mm adapters being compatible.

RC Qualifier
    Censorship is wrong

RC poster
    Not hassel free. I keep popping out on me at the track. Switched to the d8 shocks and now it limits down travel. If I go back to stock shocks will have yo limit down travel.

RC Racer
    I love my tekno's. Only problem is that the stock hex's will not fit. I have to drill out the center hole just a bit in order for them to work. I am wainting for the aluminum tekno hex's to come in the mail.