RC Racer

Question Rear bumper needed for the Rally?

A Rally is on the way to me in the mail and I was wondering if I should get the TBR rear bumper. I plan only running it only on the street. For those of you who have had the Rally for a while do you think the rear bumper is needed for protection or can I go without?

I also am aware of how the TBR rear bumper will not be flush with the chassis, hopefully I can dremmel it, if I get it.

RC Qualifier
    I dont see the need

RC Competitor
    I'll second that. rear is not likely to take abuse. I would place a rear bumper very low on the upgrade list IMO.
    only exception I can think of, would be if you want to keep the body of custom paint job pristine.
    I've dinged my rear when spinning out of control when I first got my rally. went off street and spun into mail box. having said that, I'll be much more careful with next body.
    Slash VXL
    Rally VXL
    Axial SCX10

RC Racer
    Thanks for your inputs. I was hoping that was the case...will be putting my money elsewhere.

RC Enthusiast
    I've spun mine and backed into walls, full size cars, curbs and the T Bone bumper takes the hit pretty well. I rather it get scratched up than break a suspension arm, or crack a bulkhead. As far as it not sitting flush with the bottom, it isn't really a huge issue unless you're driving it around bumpy asphalt.