RC Enthusiast

Stampede VXL...Total Upgrade w/REM...stretched chassis and more!!!!

I am selling my Traxxas Stampede VXL 2 wheel drive truck. I got one to go along with my son's but he isnt interested anymore and I am more into heli's than surface vehicles. This truck runs on 8.4 NiMH (quick) or 3S lipo (warp speed). I will include 2- 3S 5000mAh lipo AND a 8.4V 3000mAh NiMH pack. I have used this truck about 20 times and just recently did a total upgrade on the entire truck to Proline and REM parts. You can tell by the pics that I added REM 1/8 chassis (extended almost 2" over stock), REM tranny case, front and rear towers, and chassis braces. I added Proline front and rear A-arms, RPM brush guard and rear body mount. I have not even driven this since i rebuilt it so its in PERFECT condition...no scratches on the aluminum anywhere. I also have a bag of extra parts...most of them NIB. Such as RPM front A-arms, RPM front bearing carriers, and also another REM aluminum set of rear bearing carriers (i have the RPM rear carriers on now) and some other things i dont have in front of me. I have had this truck clocked with a radar gun at 71MPH...it is very fast. I have spent over $300 just in upgrades on this truck. And it is in almost new condition right now. The body has some scratches but is in great condition too.
    Asking $400 shipped CONUS...Please PM me with any questions
    I dont have any feedback here but I do on the helicopter site i regularly frequent which i also have it listed there too. http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=329676
    I also have more pictures there too.

RC Enthusiast
    Sorry but forgot to mention this is RTR

RC Enthusiast
    Will also include NIB Proline Hummer body.

RC Enthusiast

RC Enthusiast
    Sold.......