RC Racer

what is a puller motor

and is a 7.5 turn good choice for summit and evx2

RC Qualifier
    You mean a puller motor from holmes hobbies?

RC Racer
    yeah i think so . saw one for sale on another site just wondering and if its a good fit for the summit and the evx2.

RC Racer
    my post was ...how did you know it was that brand.. man ur quick

RC Qualifier
    They are powerful motors that I think are 550 or 600 class. They are mainly used in 1/10 scale crawlers for their high rpms with having low speed smoothness and control. Look up holmes hobbies he has more info on them there.

I think that they might be on the small side in a summit. Plus I don't think that they like higher voltage(4s) I could be wrong on that though. The dewalt is better suited for our application.

+1 on the DeWalt!
    My Summit summits.

RC Racer
    i do love my dewalt 14v. just was thinkin. just got a used summit in gr8 shape and was told it had the 14 , but its the 12v, no extra thick plate, said"huh" checked w/ dude again and he said he must have gotten a different model any way , that thing runs very hot, but much faster and more punch. so figured it was the 12v. due to search and find info here. so i guess i will pick up another 14v dewalt. but still wondering how to get the same power/torque out of the 14 as the 12v is giving.
    any thoughts. running 40c 2s x's2 in the 14v now. u know start thinkin more power and alll. brushless has the diff probs. i know thats kinda gettin worked out tho. anyone know how much the diff cups fella is makin over sea's are?