Thread: $2500 e-revo

$2500 e-revo

I have a terrible habit of checking the local kijiji almost daily for stuff. This one caught my eye...

I either hope this is a typo or that when this guy goes out he remembers his helmet. yikes.

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-...AdIdZ329955439

Even if you add everything on top of the NIP ERBE which this isnt NIP, you might have about $1300 worth of stuff. NEW, then knock it in at least half for RC resale...
    (RAH) (AH) + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA) + (OOH)(LA)

genXrated
    Maybe they're charging for the labor to **** that revo...

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    Hmmm.... always amazes me that some people think a modified RC that is used is worth MORE than what it cost to build.

IMO the only RC that brings even CLOSE to its original price is a Summit. A lightly used summit can still bring $400-450 depending. They can be bought for $500 new. Every other RC on the market gets kicked in the stomach when it comes time to sell... doesn't matter what upgrades are done. But from my perspective... id spend LESS on a vehicle if it has integy upgrades because I have to go out and replace it all with stock stuff before I can run it.

RC Champion
    Well, we might not know the the market value for cheap crappy aluminium has gone up. HAHA!

Is that in Canadian money?
    *Proud Husband of United state's Air Force wife.*

yeah its in play money. its a local sale up here in Edmonton. I don't think i would even offer $500 for that. Well maybe $500 tops. $250 for the rig and $250 for the MMM lol
    (RAH) (AH) + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA) + (OOH)(LA)

Sounds like:
    1. It's their first RC and has a mechanical ability.
    2. The LHS saw the dollar signs in their eyes and sold him the farm....
    3. He's never bought one used or even shopped.
    4. He never checked out anything in depth in an RC forum.

Has to be.... I kinda feel sorry for people who get caught up in the hop ups and money spending.... Guilty myself but at least I researched what I was doing and listened to other RC'rs and not some sales guy.
    All Lives Matter
    United We Stand, Divided We Fall

RC Racer
    im sorry but did a kid type that up or just a person that never went to school? he spells axle axel/center centre/anodized anadized/robinson racing robenson raceing, does anyone see a failure in this listing?
    my life sucks

RC Qualifier
    Yeah I have to agree, he's probably ten years old wants a minibike for Xmas and thinks this is his way of getting it. There's about 150 in hop ups, as now they r messed up. It's dirty as and I guess he's never listed stuff to sell before. It's not April 1st is it???

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-27.574027,153.050721

RC Competitor
    i would only go maybe 600 but noo rather buy a brand new one make sure everything is good