Thread: Skate Park

RC poster

Talking Skate Park

Just the best fun ever. Get yourself down to a skate park with your KB, it's immense fun.

Make sure you don't go too fast over 7ft rollers mind, or too fast up half pipes.

I managed to restrain myself so didn't destroy the car even over the 7ft roller getting air off the top.

Will be making some more trips as long as its not too damp.

Great thing is the kids get to play on bikes and scooters whilst dad plays with his RC car! Coolest dad in town.

RC Champion
    man I love skateparks too but when you start breaking stuff it can't quench your thirst for more
    it's just a shame mine is always busy with the usual folk in hoodies at skateparks if you know what I mean on afternoons so I have to go in mornings when it's wet
    Does more $ = More fun?
    Rustler VXL

RC Champion
    I don't frequent this forum at all since we have a Rally and no KB. But I saw a skate park thread and had to investigate. We love taking the Rally to the skate park. This chassis is tough. They get immense air and take a beating like the slash 4x4.
    Thrash It, Bash it, Break it, No Regrets!!!

RC Champion
    I really dont understand why there are two different sub-forums for the same cars with different shells....
    Everything overpowered...

RC Champion
    I totally agree. Almost pointless...
    Thrash It, Bash it, Break it, No Regrets!!!