RC Racer

Anyone else waiting for this to be re-released as an offroad vehicle?

Although this car is cool I have no interest on it whatsoever... I rarely drive any of my cars on the road and cannot justify spending that much on a car for that use. I'm sure it won't be long before they change the body, modify the chassis and call it some offroad car. I'll definitely be interested in one of those. Although I have an apple product I still think its not the best thing that they didnt make it compatible with android devices which I also own. I'm also surprise that they didn't upgrade the diffs at all. The ERBE and embe have been notorious for shredding diffs, not sure how they could possibly hold up to power for 100mph speeds. Just my 0.02
    The expert in anything... Was once a beginner.

This might be my only post in this forum. I can only drive around on pavement for so long before I am bored out of my warning points. You need some real estate to run 100mph, & if you do hit anything the truck is prob done. You would still have the fancy radio. crazy....

I need Large Scale off road 4x4. Will have to be my next truck....Fingers crossed...

Do you see a pattern??
    2/BL Maxx
    1BL Revo
    1 Dewalt brushed Revo
    1 Dewalt brushed Summit
    Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Racer
    This was my first though when I saw this thing. Not only is road racing not all that exciting to me. I just don't have anywhere to go that fast.

My wish... A large scale, 4x4 truck, using this power system (or bigger). Basically a bigger, faster Revo. Something that would eat the 1/5 baja trucks all day. Package it all up with the sweet new radio system and lipos for under $1000. Take my money Traxxas!

Blah.... such a no brainer 1/5 Revo, with real 1/5 scale diffs etc... etc... Castle XL etc..
    It looks like on awsome car, BUT........
    Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Qualifier
    I'll admit its a realy sweat lookin car, I think it looks like a pagani zonda which are realy nice. Who has a drag strip fir this cause thats what this car is, its a non-wheelie poppin drag car.

I LOVE the new radio system for it, I want to upgrade to it when they start selling them.
    I blame it all on speedpede09

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by 87 GN View Post
    Blah.... such a no brainer 1/5 Revo, with real 1/5 scale diffs etc... etc... Castle XL etc..
    It looks like on awsome car, BUT........
    that would be sick!!

Love your screen name bro!
    I was two minutes from buying one when it was one year old!
    and kick my self today for not buying it.....
    First MiniSlash
    HK6XL Revo 4s 60mph Amsoil dealer