Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by anr2442 View Post
    Whats the highest speed rated onroad tire? A 1/8 foam?
    Sadly tire manufactures are way behind the game on this issue. J Concept just came out with a new tire, the G Loc or something, that they claim is designed for "high speed", but I have no idea how high they mean. It seems tire manufacturers are ignorant that our cars can exceed 35 mph these days.

But now Traxxas comes out with this tire... it better be good for 100+. I don't know of any other tire on the market that can make that claim. I've seen Ofna foamies and ebay slicks go 90+... but there's no "rating", we just run them until failure.

RC Champion
    Found it. Half way down the features page.

http://traxxas.com/products/models/e...07xo1-features

Speed rated 118+mph. Thats so fast now that i think about it. I mean thats double what a stock ERBE can do on 6s! And this motor wont overheat since its ducted. Just plain awesome.

RC Enthusiast
    PETERV YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!! & like he said 0 to 100 & back to 0 all day long and it's easy to control that's AWESOME TO ME 4X4 it's the way to go if you want to control it at speed!!! ever drive a 3S slash 4x4 then drive a 3S rustler oh boy the rusty is a hand full!!! & as for the rusty thing i'm at 70.3 with an ONYX 3S 5'000MAH 25C RUNNING THE SLASH 4X4 SCT RIM'S/TIRE'S GEARD 33/83 and I have had so much fun with what little I have done so fare I cant wait to get 25.2volt's 210amp's to throw in it & if I cant break 100mph, it's all good I'll keep trying, what ever it takes to break 100 with out the mamba monster that's what i'm going for! y follow the masses they have been there and done that??? so buy a rusty for some box stock 70+ MPH RUNNING & to make it into a road rocket to build and wrench on & just enjoy it, when or if you ever pile it up then have your XO-1 for your 100+MPH SPEED FIX! "either way you go it's a TRAXXAS SO IT'S A WIN~WIN THERE BOTH AWESOME !!! most of all I hope you >ENJOY IT< what ever one you go go with, and a box stock rusty is a blast on 3S alone !!! so as the question ask's what's faster ? well that depend's on what you want out of it XO-1 lot's of room for 12S you may have to chase it down the road in a 1/1 rig to ever see the TOP SPEED OR BE FLYING LOW! so all thing's considered "I VOTE THE XO-1" FASTEST ;}

RC Turnbuckle Jr.

A Rustler can be made to go VERY fast, but with that much weight on it they do not handle very well. The Rustler is nice for beating around parking lots and such because it has enough ground clearance to go over the dips, bumps, and cracks of a typical parking lot or street. The XO-1 is made to hug tighter to the ground for better aerodynamics and onroad handling. There are a ton of onroad cars out there that will crack 100 MPH with the right setup if $1100 is too steep for you. There's a guy on YouTube running 5s to a Mamba Max 7700 in a TC4 and got it on radar at 146, with enough work anything can go fast.

I had a Nitro 4-Tec with a 3.3 in it a while back and it was a blast to run, but it sat too close to the ground and was constantly getting hung up on gravel or hitting imperfections in the road and spinning out. Before buying any RC you should consider where you're going to run it and whether or not it'll be OK for that surface. Nowadays I have an 1/8th scale buggy and my Rustler for onroad use. I've only run the Buggy on 4s so far but it's getting upwards of 60 MPH and zips around no trouble, my Rustler runs about 55 on 2s and they both have the suspension travel to handle the bad roads around here. Not quite as fast as the 4-Tec or an XO-1 but far more manageable and usable. If you have a big, smooth parking lot and feel the need for speed the go for it. It's pretty exciting watching your model car move that fast!

Yes you can put the 2200 in a Rustler and make it go VERY fast (the motor I put in mine is the same size but different wind) but the supporting hardware to keep up with the motor will weigh it down. Mine handled aweful and blew through drivetrain components left, right, and center.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by ponie1992 View Post
    Many Rustlers have exceeded 100mph. I have a vid of mine running 94.5mph. You must be new to the hobby.
    Not that new to the hobby, my young friend!
    The XO-1 will smoke any so called Rustler. Some will propably push the XO-1 to +130 mph.
    And it will still be driveable both highspeed runs and on a track a full battery pack. And still look awesome.
    I've never ever seen any official and documented proof of any fairly standard Rustler doing 100 mph. Only some punks on youtube with a 10$ laser or gps.
    And those "Rustlers" doing speed runs are NOT Rustler's. They change motor, esc, wheels, suspension, servo, reciever, drivetrain etc. and drive them with out body, another body ore a heavilly modified body. Nothing to do with a Rustler - period.
    I guess when the X0-1 hits the streets, those same people will buy a XO-1 and put a Rustler body on it, to show that they have a Rustler XO-1 killer - lol.
    Show me a fairly standard Rustler, doing a officially timed 100 mph and I will rest my case. Good luck ;-)

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    What is "officially timed"?

Are you implying any hobbyist with a GPS is lying?

RC Champion
    The XO-1 will smoke any so called Rustler. Some will propably push the XO-1 to +130 mph.
    And it will still be driveable both highspeed runs and on a track a full battery pack. And still look awesome.

big words for a car that isn't in the shops. on a side note 130mph is not really fast for a RC car. as some go alot faster.
    slash revo vxl x4 rally x2 ped 2wd slash vxl rus

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    whoa, I thought dad deleted a bunch of posts.... but now it looks like a few are back.

Since we're still off leash.... I disagree with you Turok! 130 is DANG FAST. I'm assuming you have at least exceeded 130 mph so you know first hand how easy(hard) it is to get to that speed? If its not all that fast, I gotta assume you've done it.... right?

Personally I'm very impressed with the XO.... that thing is DANG FAST.

RC Qualifier
    You have to take into account the aerodynamics if the x01 compared to us select few building these 100+ rusty's. The rusty isn't built to go that fast and the fact that it can should be commended. Foams will loose you 10+mph on your runs to go the top speeds you need to be running grp rubbers and as they are 17mm hex you need the axle conversion. We can argue all day that gas isn't true and can be hacked but what for really? It doesn't prove anything at all, its the same as saying the bushnell radar isn't true. And how do we know that the telemetry on ect cars are true? We don't we have to take it for what it is. I can guarantee you that when the x-01 does come out and get stripped for parts you will see speed rustlers with that big cc motor strapped to the back.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by mattbaillie22 View Post
    I can guarantee you that when the x-01 does come out and get stripped for parts you will see speed rustlers with that big cc motor strapped to the back.
    And then you're still going to call it a Rustler?
    "Hey look - I've got a freaking fast speed Rustler"
    "All parts though, are from the XO-1, but the sticker on the body says it's a Rustler"
    Get over it - even an unmodified XO-1 will be faster that a Rustler any day.

Come on gentlemen, its Christmas after all! The same people who are serious about pushing a Rustler over 100 whatever it takes will have a field day with the XO-1. I strongly suspect we will see them pushing it well past all the top speed claims made of the Rustler. The physics of both chassis make this an obvious conclusion. As petraeus states, any Rustler getting to those speeds has been HEAVILY modified. If you apply the same amount of modification to the XO-1 there is no telling how fast it will be. It WILL be faster than a Rustler though!
    "Fortunately son, I says fortunately I keep my feathers numbered for just such an emergency!"
    Foghorn Leghorn

RC Enthusiast
    Didn't STRC make a metal chasis, rally conversion sort of thing for the Slash 4x4 ? That sounds like a much better TRX vehicle to make a speed attempt than a Rusty. I remember when a bunch of guys on here were trying to make their Stampedes get to 80mph ! About all that remained was the actual chasis though.
    Me... I'm gonna take my 3905 Emaxx, add some Jumbo Kong tires, and run a 7 cell NiCD pack with a Tamiya plug, and hit the 100mph mark, and since I live in FL, I'll do it in the sand !
    3905 Emaxx

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaxx2.0 View Post
    But draven is bashing traxxas saying he told them that he has a rustler that goes 100mph and told him who cares no one wants a rc that goes that fast and he is claiming they stole all his ideas for this car. Funny seeing as the Traxxas rustler is made by...idk....TRAXXAS! Watch all his videos and he can only do 3 passes before that motor gets to hot. This is exactly the problem that plaques most high speed custom built rc. Whereas this xo-1 has a lot design into it so it can run 100plus all day long.
    Really? hhhmmmmmmm.........

Quote Originally Posted by turok View Post

big words for a car that isn't in the shops. on a side note 130mph is not really fast for a RC car. as some go alot faster.
    Wow..... have you got some links or personal videos you can post on you tube? I'd loovvvee to see vids of an RC car doing 130+. It'd be a first for me.......... but, I'm glad you have seemed to have experience it. But, please, direct us to where these vids can been seen.
    Last edited by cooleocool; 12-24-2011 at 09:31 AM. Reason: merge
    Ever Evolving Rustler

RC Racer
    What i would love to see is some guy totally demolishing his brand new Xo-1 on the first run on video....... priceless.........

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by shagnat View Post
    Wow..... have you got some links or personal videos you can post on you tube? I'd loovvvee to see vids of an RC car doing 130+. It'd be a first for me.......... but, I'm glad you have seemed to have experience it. But, please, direct us to where these vids can been seen.
    Hi just take a quick look on youtube plenty to be seen.
    slash revo vxl x4 rally x2 ped 2wd slash vxl rus

RC Champion
    Ok, even though some of our Rustlers have different motors and ESC's, that doesn't mean they are not Rustlers. If I had a '92 Mustang with a 351 windsor in it instead of the stock 302, does that mean it's not a Mustang? Nope, sure doesn't! If you are comparing the XO-1 and the Rustler out of the box, then of course the XO-1 will beat the Rustler, duh. Alot of people have made great accomplishments with the Rustler. I think that's commendable.
    Jeremy

RC Racer
    perhaps great accomplisments in speed but what about handleing? can you honestly tell me that if you try to turn that rustler while going 100 you DONT crash and burn?

RC Enthusiast
    I don't think they pop. The belts keeping them from ballooning probably just don't do their job as well so you start to loose controll. I don't see the fun of going over 120. I guess if it's too fast to take it off a jump I don't see the fun. Speaking of which, $1 to the first person to take it off a jump at full speed!

RC Qualifier
    Point blank they are two different vehicles. Just because the motor has been pulled out and replaced doesn't mean its not a rustler, the chassis is a rustler chassis, bulkheads are rustler, a arms are rustler, caster blocks, axle carriers, shock towers, steering bellcranks, drive shafts, oh and not too mention we use the stock bodies need i say more. Merry Xmas year

Last edited by Dadx2mj; 12-24-2011 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Content

RC Racer
    if you are up for the challenge like building a rustler and making it run 100 mph why not just buy an XO-1 and make it run 200mph post it you tube. That would make an awesome YouTube vid

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by petraeus View Post
    Not that new to the hobby, my young friend!
    I've never ever seen any official and documented proof of any fairly standard Rustler doing 100 mph. Only some punks on youtube with a 10$ laser or gps.
    And those "Rustlers" doing speed runs are NOT Rustler's. They change motor, esc, wheels, suspension, servo, reciever, drivetrain etc. and drive them with out body, another body ore a heavilly modified body. Nothing to do with a Rustler - period.
    I guess when the X0-1 hits the streets, those same people will buy a XO-1 and put a Rustler body on it, to show that they have a Rustler XO-1 killer - lol.
    Show me a fairly standard Rustler, doing a officially timed 100 mph and I will rest my case. Good luck ;-)

I agree with you that the XO1 is faster but what do you consider being officially documented proof.. there are rustler owners with good gps or radar guns that are not $10 and are documented on you tube and they are not punks. do you consider nick case's video's official?? or just yours?? if you have "official" videos send me a link so i can see what an "official" video looks like. Just because rustler owners have modified our cars does not mean its not a rustler anymore.

I finally put my rustler together, i reached out on you tube for help and called draven3907 he is a very nice guy but what i dont understand is why you guys bash him. He told me he was purchasing the Xo1 and loves traxxas but you guys always bash him. He says no one on the forum shows him any respect and always find a way to say what hes doin is false or hacked. From his advice and talking to him i have a fast rustler now, he know alot about his product and what hes doin so for people to discredit him is wrong. I am also goin to purchase an X01 and see what it could do. There will be videos of both cars to come.

As for the xo1 i love the new features and motor and esc that comes with it and i will be calling draven for a setup that he has for it which has done alot of research on the xo1 to push it past 125mph, and as he told me on the phone that he will be buying one and likes the car alot he thinks that with the right setup it will be faster than the 6s setup and his 8s setup if done right. as for you guys that dont believe he doesnt have a fast rustler, take it from me he does cause now i have one and if you dont believe look him up on you tube or give him a call, hes a great guy with alot of knowledge.
    Last edited by cooleocool; 12-27-2011 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Post merge.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by ian-slash View Post
    perhaps great accomplisments in speed but what about handleing? can you honestly tell me that if you try to turn that rustler while going 100 you DONT crash and burn?
    Most of us Rustler speed junkies aren't concerned with taking turns. Turn the XO-1 at 100 mph and tell me what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by mattbaillie22 View Post
    Point blank they are two different vehicles. Just because the motor has been pulled out and replaced doesn't mean its not a rustler, the chassis is a rustler chassis, bulkheads are rustler, a arms are rustler, caster blocks, axle carriers, shock towers, steering bellcranks, drive shafts, oh and not too mention we use the stock bodies need i say more. Merry Xmas year

Exactly....

Quote Originally Posted by ITAPRINCESS820 View Post
    He told me he was purchasing the Xo1 and loves traxxas but you guys always bash him. He says no one on the forum shows him any respect and always find a way to say what hes doin is false or hacked.
    This is totally untrue. Sure, there were some that bashed him, but many like myself encouraged him and gave him major props. I'm really getting tired of hearing that "everyone" on the Traxxas forums bash him.
    Last edited by cooleocool; 12-30-2011 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Post merge.
    Jeremy

RC Champion
    why a 100MPH hit a curb or crash BYE BYE car/rustler and the repair cost will be HUGE! i have a hard time running my rc's more than 1/2 throttle. i worry breakage and parts cost.

i want a XO-1 but for 1100$ il wait until a huge price drop or get a nice used one.
    Take Responsibility do not text and drive.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by GlowThunder View Post
    why a 100MPH hit a curb or crash BYE BYE car/rustler and the repair cost will be HUGE! i have a hard time running my rc's more than 1/2 throttle. i worry breakage and parts cost.

i want a XO-1 but for 1100$ il wait until a huge price drop or get a nice used one.
    I've crashed my rustler at about 95 MPH and the repair bill wasn't bad at all. Now who knows what parts will run for the xo-1. I've seen the parts list and some are pricey.
    Jeremy

RC Enthusiast
    Ok for traxxas to make a 1/10 scale 2wd stadium truck that was made to tear up the "DIRT" & TO BE BASHED ON TRASHED ON back yard style or any where you want AWESOME THANK YOU TRAXXAS then to add a VXL and lay claim to 70+ WOW TOTALLY AWESOME THANK'S AGAIN !!! so if I can make my little 1/10 rusty go like a bat out of he!!??? OH SIGN ME UP PLEASE !!! I'LL take two of them so when or if I have an EPIC CRASH then while i'm putting one back together i'm still driving the other one HAHA WAY FUN !!! and as far as how fast it will go IN STOCK FORM WITH A VXL ESC/MOTOR RUNNING 200 AMP'S CONTINUOUS AS TO THE OWNER'S MANAUL stating 200A continuous, I'M GOING TO GUESS 90+ SO TO HIT 100+ I WISH !!! BUT DONT SEE IT HAPPENING "SO WHAT" OH and the esc may melt down but we will cross that bridge when we get there "WHO CARE'S' ALL IN GOOD FUN!!! IT'S 2WD & HAS A LIGHT FRONT END SO A THROTTLE CHECK= WHEELIE THE REAR END IS HEAVY SO A FULL ON BREAK CHECK AT ANY SPEED= A 180 SO NOW I'M DOING WHAT EVER SPEED IN REVERSE OUCH & WAY FUN!!! AND THIS ALL ADD'S UP TO A TOTAL BLAST TO TRY TO CONTROL AT ANY SPEED +1 IN THE FUN DEPARTMENT, "SO TO PUT DOWN AN XO-1 AND BLOW THE DOOR'S OFF MY LITTLE RUSTY TOTAL AWESOMENESS" THANK YOU TRAXXAS FOR TAKING ALL MY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I have been in this hobby since I was 5 with my dad & now my son is in it also, so I cant wait to have grand babies to get the chance to drive with them to, it's going to be some real fun!!! 6S 8S 10S 12S THE XO-1 WILL BE A SCREAEMER ONE WAY OR ANOTHER AND EASY TO DRIVE!!! SKY'S THE LIMIT!!! I SO CANT WAIT IT'S GOING TO BE A BLAST 4X4 ROAD ROCKET STYLE !!! BRING IT ON

RC Enthusiast
    Wow, how many pots of coffee did you drink ? !
    3905 Emaxx

Quote Originally Posted by ITAPRINCESS820 View Post
    I am debating on getting a XO1 car and need your input. I have read that this car is supposed to go over 100 mph but the price is up there. Now I have searched on you tube for cars that do 100mph and came across a rustler . These cars have different bodies but there setup is similar except for the chassey being different. But for alot cheaper i can race a rustler and go 100mph or more. The video i saw was a guy goin 114mph and with a rustler! So why spend hundreds more when i can spend a little bit more and make a rustler alot faster???? What do people think on this??? Please help.
    I'll bet they go the same speed, but it depends on what you want to do. XO-1 on road beasty, Rustler off-roading, wheelieng machine!
    And there he goes with the carbon...

RC Enthusiast
    as fare as driving a rusty above 50ish if you want it to handle a little better then flip the stock front bumper dreal a few small holes in it and take the rear wing off & using the 3 screw's attach it to that upside down bumper, spoiler style and there you have it a little easyier to drive a rusty faster around 50/60/70ish or at least I could tell a differance on mine dont get me wrong turning sharp at any thing above 25/35ish is not good ;} ok so the XO-1 is a handeling marvel i'm sure at any speed with all that down force and that's some thing to look forward to just saying a late mary christmas to me all XO-1 THANK'S AGAIN TRAXXAS );-} AND THE BEST PART WHEN I GET ASKED HEY WHAT IS THAT & WHERE DID YOU GET IT "IT'S A TRAXXAS XO-1 AND MY LOCAL HOBBY SHOP HAS ONE AND YOUR LOOKING AT MY TAX RETURN OH OH I MAY NEED TWO OF THEM ONE FOR A BAJA/RALLY STYLE ie one to back yard bash ;} OH YEAH THANK YOU TRAXXAS!!! I LOVE MY RUSTY/SUMMIT/E-REVO/SLASH4X4!!! BUT WHEN I GET A HOLD OF THE XO-1 THE RUSTY AS FARE AS SPEED RUN'S GO MAY JUST SIT AND COLLECT DUST ON A SHELF FOR A WHILE.
    Last edited by BUCK71; 01-03-2012 at 12:08 AM. Reason: I'M 40 & CANT SPELL FOR DOOKIE & HAVE A SLOW THOUGHT PROCESS MY BAD!!!

RC Qualifier
    118+ Is the rated speed, no tire expanding period

RC poster
    I wonder if they'll have a race class for them or if other companies will follow suit...will this end up being strictly a [large] parking lot toy? A drift setup would be sick, lol.

RC Qualifier
    Can i buy it in an unbuild kit? If not they should i dont see why not. HPI baja 5 is a kit you build why cant this be?
    Slash rocks!!!

RC Champion
    I find this debate a bit absurd. The XO-1 will be faster & more drivable than a Rustler BUT that's part of the attraction of making a Rustler go very fast....it's not supposed to & it's quite hard to get it to 100mph

The 4wd platform provides a lot of scope for development that's for sure & it won't be too long before greater speeds are achieved - this is what the platform is all about & 'improving' things is why we all love the RC hobby

The notion that anyone can research ways to develop the platform is speculation at best. How can this happen without the product being released? other than imagination, consulting gear ratios & motor/esc alternatives etc there's not much possible. Physical limitations of the XO-1 will exist & these will likely determin what can & can't happen in respect to 'improvements'

If anyone is looking for speed run videos just do a YouTube search for Nic Case (there are many others also) or have a look at this blog http://fastestrc.blogspot.com.au/ for a good look at fast RC's of all types

RC Qualifier
    You can make a honda civic faster and quicker than a Ferrari. So I'm sure there is a rustler or slash somewhere than can go as fast as the XO-1. But really who cares?
    XO-1, Roadrunner Slash

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by judgegixxer View Post
    You can make a honda civic faster and quicker than a Ferrari. So I'm sure there is a rustler or slash somewhere than can go as fast as the XO-1. But really who cares?
    +1. I don't care either.
    Last edited by BL-Bob; 01-10-2012 at 08:22 PM.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgegixxer View Post
    Right. I had some kid telling me his riced out civic was just as fast as my gto. It probably is, but it's still a civic.

Same argument here. Yes you can go very fast with a rusty, but there is just so much more to the xo that we as a community should be embarrassed for this thread.

RC Champion
    116mph....

Only time will tell if they pop at anything over that.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by ducati777 View Post
    Right. I had some kid telling me his riced out civic was just as fast as my gto. It probably is, but it's still a civic.

Same argument here. Yes you can go very fast with a rusty, but there is just so much more to the xo that we as a community should be embarrassed for this thread.
    I'd take a GTO anyday, everyday and allday over a Civic.
    XO-1, Roadrunner Slash

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by BUCK71 View Post
    Ok for traxxas to make a 1/10 scale 2wd stadium truck that was made to tear up the "DIRT" & TO BE BASHED ON TRASHED ON back yard style or any where you want AWESOME THANK YOU TRAXXAS then to add a VXL and lay claim to 70+ WOW TOTALLY AWESOME THANK'S AGAIN !!! so if I can make my little 1/10 rusty go like a bat out of he!!??? OH SIGN ME UP PLEASE !!! I'LL take two of them so when or if I have an EPIC CRASH then while i'm putting one back together i'm still driving the other one HAHA WAY FUN !!! and as far as how fast it will go IN STOCK FORM WITH A VXL ESC/MOTOR RUNNING 200 AMP'S CONTINUOUS AS TO THE OWNER'S MANAUL stating 200A continuous, I'M GOING TO GUESS 90+ SO TO HIT 100+ I WISH !!! BUT DONT SEE IT HAPPENING "SO WHAT" OH and the esc may melt down but we will cross that bridge when we get there "WHO CARE'S' ALL IN GOOD FUN!!! IT'S 2WD & HAS A LIGHT FRONT END SO A THROTTLE CHECK= WHEELIE THE REAR END IS HEAVY SO A FULL ON BREAK CHECK AT ANY SPEED= A 180 SO NOW I'M DOING WHAT EVER SPEED IN REVERSE OUCH & WAY FUN!!! AND THIS ALL ADD'S UP TO A TOTAL BLAST TO TRY TO CONTROL AT ANY SPEED +1 IN THE FUN DEPARTMENT, "SO TO PUT DOWN AN XO-1 AND BLOW THE DOOR'S OFF MY LITTLE RUSTY TOTAL AWESOMENESS" THANK YOU TRAXXAS FOR TAKING ALL MY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I have been in this hobby since I was 5 with my dad & now my son is in it also, so I cant wait to have grand babies to get the chance to drive with them to, it's going to be some real fun!!! 6S 8S 10S 12S THE XO-1 WILL BE A SCREAEMER ONE WAY OR ANOTHER AND EASY TO DRIVE!!! SKY'S THE LIMIT!!! I SO CANT WAIT IT'S GOING TO BE A BLAST 4X4 ROAD ROCKET STYLE !!! BRING IT ON
    I betcha he has Monster Energy or Red Bull graphics on his RC bodies and empty cans of said products by his computer.
    XO-1, Roadrunner Slash

RC Competitor
    the xo1 can go 100mph people say easily, but tops out at about 103 ive heard. people have gotten the rustler past 110mph and still had throttle left

RC Competitor
    there is proof of 100+ open your eyes and thee whole point of the hobby is to moddify.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast