Thread: Pittsburgh pa

RC poster

Pittsburgh pa

anyone in pgh who got a xmaxx ..... if so where do you bash??????
    Rustler vxl, platinum slash lcg, t-maxx...

RC Qualifier
    Where at in Pittsburgh, I live in Irwin. I don't have an X-Maxx, just curious.
    Slash 4x4 TSM OBA
    2s & 3s ID batteries

RC poster
    I'm in greensburg

RC Competitor
    I live over by Wexford, just ran it a couple times in the yard/street and one time each at 2 local community parks. I travel all over this half of Pa. for my job and figured out a good spot to store the X-maxx in my truck so I hope to get bashing in all over the place!

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I travel all over this half of Pa. for my job.
    Now wait just a darn minute. You mean to tell me you live in Pa, and you actually have a job. (lol) I grew up in Pa when all the steel mills went to poop. When I got done with W&J I couldn't get a job in Pa for the life of me. Eventually I moved away, got a job, got married, and have never looked back.

My wife goes back to Pa. regularly...she's from Canonsburg. I drive up there for a 3 hour visit every few years or so, but (like I say) I don't stay long. Anyway, I still root for the Steelers, Pirates, and Pittsburgh Penns, though. And, I'm glad to know someone who actually lives in Pa, and has a job too. (lol)
    The ReglarGuy is kid tested and father approved.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by ReglarGuy View Post
    Now wait just a darn minute. You mean to tell me you live in Pa, and you actually have a job. (lol) I grew up in Pa when all the steel mills went to poop. When I got done with W&J I couldn't get a job in Pa for the life of me. Eventually I moved away, got a job, got married, and have never looked back.

My wife goes back to Pa. regularly...she's from Canonsburg. I drive up there for a 3 hour visit every few years or so, but (like I say) I don't stay long. Anyway, I still root for the Steelers, Pirates, and Pittsburgh Penns, though. And, I'm glad to know someone who actually lives in Pa, and has a job too. (lol)
    Lol! That's funny!! Well it is and it isn't, it hard to get a good job around here. I went from car/bike mechanic to machinist to combine those 2 professions into a field service engineer working for a CNC machine dealership (I just drive to the broken machines now!) My office is actually right down by Canonsburg in McMurray, I love it around here, but it's tough now a days.
    And GO STEELERS!!!! Getting ready to watch the Steelers/Baltimore game. GO STEELERS!!!!
    Last edited by Maxxnutt69; 12-27-2015 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Go Steelers!!

RC Qualifier
    Pittsburgh has become a huge source of jobs for high end technology. It's one of the fastest growing tech markets in the country. Right now there are 4,300 job openings, close to 1,000 paying more than $90,000.
    Look HERE
    Slash 4x4 TSM OBA
    2s & 3s ID batteries

RC poster
    South hills Whitehall

RC poster
    Sweet... I'm in the south hills area

RC poster
    Lol I'm very lucky to have a great job n law enforcement... what did u major in at W&J..... go Steelers... side note we lost...

RC Qualifier
    Have any of you been to McCullough's R/C Race track? We went to the indoor practice session about a month ago. We want to go back.
    Look Here Their web site seems to be constantly out of date, Facebook seems to have more info.
    Slash 4x4 TSM OBA
    2s & 3s ID batteries

RC poster
    Is that up north like Armstrong Co r something

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by rpdsarg View Post
    Is that up north like Armstrong Co r something
    It's in Sarver, PA. about 20 minutes from Exit 5 on the Turnpike, Allegheny Valley Exit.
    Slash 4x4 TSM OBA
    2s & 3s ID batteries

RC poster
    I have heard of it but I never been there

RC poster
    My nephew just got a T-Maxx 3.3 for Xmas and I have an old school with the TRX 2.5 engine. Mine was bought in 2004 I believe and has been in storage for awhile. getting it back in running order hope to find some good locations to run them. We are both in Brentwood.

RC poster
    I'm n that area to just don't know where... the spot where the old busy beaver look pretty good...

RC poster
    That's true would be good to bash around there. I was gonna take him to the dead mall(century 3)lol and let him break it in and learn how to handle it. He' 14 and never had an r-c car before.

RC Qualifier
    What about South Park?
    Slash 4x4 TSM OBA
    2s & 3s ID batteries

RC poster
    Yea that would be cool but I think I has to be around 55 degrees... I think for a break in

RC poster
    Its supposed to warm up this week again so temp should be ok. I thought about South Park but where could we run the break in out there with no traffic. Thought about the lot by the ice skating rink but worry about traffic and then the county police chasing us out.

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    Anyone wants a great place to bash in fox chapel 5 min from highland park bridge exit off of rt 28, pm me. GREENWOOD BASHPLEX. Check the thread in this forum.
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromen View Post
    What about South Park?
    Got thrown outta the BMX track there lol. Check the skate park off of rt 51 on bausman St near liberty tunnel. Always clear, and no restrictions for rc stuff.
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...